Happy "No Thanks, I'm On A Diet" Day!!!!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Happy Easter/Zombie ***** Day/Competitive Parents Day/Sunday! Whatever today represents to you! If you are planning to stay on plan today, STAY STRONG, you can do this! I am celebrating the fact I haven't had a single creme egg this year and feeling smug about it :D I will celebrate by having one in 9 months time when they are back in our shops :D

If you are planning a day off diet today, well it is your choice. As long as you are confident that you can get back on track tomorrow (you are braver than me!), then enjoy your day and try not to go too nuts!

I am having an SS+ day. My dad is cooking a massive roast for us all and I will be having turkey and broccoli :D I am now just 1lb short of my 5 stone loss and I refuse to throw it all away for a day I don't even celebrate :D

Wow, seriously? J3sus is a banned word????

Interesting! :) I s'pose it's to stop us from using names in vain.

Happy Easter all! Be strong! :clap:

Nearly five stone!!! Wow amazing, yes I am staying on 100% today, I have just finished cooking roast dinner, didn't bother me too much, the eggs oh the eggs they have bothered me a little, I am human ;), just a nice cup is water flavour for my lunch yum yum ;) x x and your right plenty of time to enjoy occasional treats when it's all over,

Back