Happy so far!

Nothing interesting ! I realy enjoyed swapping a shake for dinner but since then i keep pushing what i have a bit more and a bit more so needed to write my confessions on here ! X

Thank you not much to go now its so slow !! But rather that then have less cals. I cant imagine not avin a morning shake at work its a nice way to 'eat ' on the job ha ha

So today at work i had

Tangerine

Shake

Porridge 100

Chicken salad, crisps, co co pop bar jelly

Rice cakes and jam 80

Sweet chilli prawn mushroom and chicken noodles 450

3 biacuits

Two coffees with a drop of milk and a tea

Not had such a hungry day today - weigh in in the morn

** needed to add i did breakfast at work and there was a bowl of porridge left and it always looks so good and i had a spoon full!!! This is a slippery slope and now i have tried it i wont again i already resist toast every morning i dont want to have it every day could be more then 300 cals just for two toast no way!

Last edited:
Well done hun that's brilliant, xx

Thanks ! Slowly slowly feel like im never goig to get there ha ha holiday in leas then three weeks so i shall be back to this point when am back but not bothered can not wait to eat and eat and drink and eat and eat ha ha !! X

Thanks ! Slowly slowly feel like im never goig to get there ha ha holiday in leas then three weeks so i shall be back to this point when am back but not bothered can not wait to eat and eat and drink and eat and eat ha ha !! X

Lucky you I still have 7 weeks until my holiday lol

Will power today soo much chocolate at work and just took a cookies and cream kit kat home for now even put it in the car so i wouldn't eat it! Doesn't usually bother me not having it -just today!

Shake

Porridge

Ww soup crisps pink and white jelly 240

Rice cakes and jam 80

Jacket sweetcorn chicken bit of salad bbq sauce 350 ish

Now time for brew and kit kat mmmmm

Well what a busy day at work

Had a staff meeting at my break time i was hungry but said no to all the cakes 300 cals for a small cake no way is it worth it ha ha !!

Shake
Porridge
Noodles, crisps, jelly, pink and white
Rice cakes and jam
Tuna pasta - has not filled me at all!
Snack maybe toast and a brew ?

Well what a busy day at work

Had a staff meeting at my break time i was hungry but said no to all the cakes 300 cals for a small cake no way is it worth it ha ha !!

Shake
Porridge
Noodles, crisps, jelly, pink and white
Rice cakes and jam
Tuna pasta - has not filled me at all!
Snack maybe toast and a brew ?

Sound like a good variety, xx

Ooooooooops take away last night pizza garlic bread chips shared with the hubby! what do you reckon 1500 ??!!

It was going so well went to the pub but saved cals through the day for a few beers had tea perfect day.

Then we ordered takeaway ;-( never mind it was good, we are going to have a takeaway night once a month so we don't end up having tea then ordering after. Should be under today but no where near enough to make up !

I had takeaway too! My hubby had a curry but I resisted & had a mixed shish kebab, was lovely x

Its taste so much better when its naughty ha ha
Well i only got up at 10 and just had an omelette (one egg one egg white one baby bell light mushroom bit of onion )
Will have a snack in a bit tea is 350 and another snack after so will save 650 cals today around half takeaway?! Ha ha x

For today

Shake
Porridge
Noodles, pink and white, crisps, jelly
Cracker breads baby bell pickles
Fish fingers, chips, mushy peas, red sauce
Aero yoghurt

2 black coffees , coffee, tea

Done !

Well done on all your weight loss so far! I had a takeout a few nights ago too. I think we have to treat ourselves occasionally or we'd go off the rails completely!

Thanks!! I know next treat is a massive chocolate bar im trying everything but nothings helping ha ha !

Porridge
Shake
Soup, crisps, soreen, jelly
Two pink and whites
Tea- cheese pasty , chips bread red sauce

Had three coffees - two black

Got a snack with a cup of tea to have

Ahhhhh chocolate who ever discovered it is a bad person lol!!! It should be banned haha!! In my local shop it's always on offer soon as you walk in all the aisle ends have chocolate crisps etc and I noticed they have started selling the big crimbo tins! :( I have resisted though! Xx

Back