HAPPY WEDDING DAY TARA! *****

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
HAPPY WEDDING DAY TARA! GOOD LUCK FOR TODAY - HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR YOU....LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE A SUNNY DAY, BLUE SKIES HERE.

HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL THE PICS XXXXXX

:character00250::character00250::character00250::love047::love047::character00250::character00250::character00250:

Yep...your happy day has come at last!?! I hope you feel as happy and fabulous today as I did on mine 13 weeks ago :D

MOST IMPORTANT THING!!!!!!!!!! Savour EVERY moment, it flies past and will be over before you know it!?!

Have a wonderful day Tara, brings back memories and it will fly by so enjoy every moment.

Georgie
xxx

Hope you both have a wonderful day!

Congratulations and hope you all have a fantastic day, cant wait to see the piccies!! xx

hope you both have a wonderful day tara

Have a wonderful fabulous day Tara you're no doubt looking like a princess :) xxx

Congratulations to you both - hope you have a fantastic day:D:D

Can't wait to see the pics!

are the lovebirds still hiding:D

Thankyou all so very very very much for all your wonderfull messages on here and the wonderfull txts that you sent xxxxx

Have just sat here with a tear in my eye reading all these xxxx lol

We had a wonderfull day yesterday the sun was most deffinatly shining for us and when the rain did arrive we were safely indoors thank goodness. The day went so fast without any hiccups and i really did feel like a princess

right will now try n work out how to put up a piccie for you all,
and once the rest of the photos have been sorted and put in photobox i will then put in a link for the rest but that one will prob be in a day or two!! thanks again everyone for the messages it really does mean so much to both of us to know that you were all thinking of us xxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou all so very very very much for all your wonderfull messages on here and the wonderfull txts that you sent xxxxx

Have just sat here with a tear in my eye reading all these xxxx lol

We had a wonderfull day yesterday the sun was most deffinatly shining for us and when the rain did arrive we were safely indoors thank goodness. The day went so fast without any hiccups and i really did feel like a princess

right will now try n work out how to put up a piccie for you all,
and once the rest of the photos have been sorted and put in photobox i will then put in a link for the rest but that one will prob be in a day or two!! thanks again everyone for the messages it really does mean so much to both of us to know that you were all thinking of us xxxxxxxxxxx

Get back to bed you lol

Glad you had a good day
xx

Glad it all went well for you hun - look forward to the pics when you get a chance xxx

OH Tara i'm so glad you had a wonderful day and i cant wait to see your piccies :) xx

Back