happy with my SS+ decision

Angela83

Silver Member
Had a good 100% SS+ day today and pleased that I made the choice to move up instead of struggling with SS, hopefully shouldn't be on SS+ for too much longer if i stay on track. still got 1/2 choc mint shake before bedtime so will have that soon.

Good for you! Maybe this is what you need to give you a bit of a boost. I am deciding wether to have a ss+ week starting tomorrow as I see CDC in the morning so hoping she will give me the booklet.

Angela you are doing so well hun!!!! I keep thinking I would like to try an SS+ week, but get scared. Then a couple of days I have a light evening meal so guess I'm virtually doing it anyways, albeit unofficially! Tbh, thinking about eating food (properly, as part of CD) terrifies me. Is that like, totally daft? LOL not sure I really want an answer to that! xx

I am on ss+ for a few weeks depending on losses, and I love it! Was struggling with ss, defo made the right decision to move up. Why struggle unnecessarily?

Glad you've made a decision that's so positive for you!

I must admit I have a huge amount of respect for you guys on SS, I don't think I would be able to do it longterm, SS+ is a lifeline for me and I hope it works for you too Angela!

I have my 2nd WI tomorrow and i really am contemplating SS+ as i am struggling on SS. Then i beat myself up and say i have only been on SS for 2 weeks so i should stick to it for a while longer. What do you think guys?

the losses are very similar on ss+ so why not give it a try if you're struggling?

Have you always been on ss+ or did you start on SS? If so how long were you on SS?

Back