harcome diet diary

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
so day 2 in on phase 1 .
did have half a banana at breakfast time as planned to start today , then thought , why wait ? might as well start now , so spent the day shopping yesterday , made a big batch of vegetable risitto with brown rice
and the harcombe butternut squash curry
cooked a chicken too in preperation so good to go .

so yesterday i had (after the banana)
bacon and fried egg with tomato
piece of makerel on the run
butternut squash curry with chicken and vege rissotto made with brown rice allowance.
nly

decaf coffee , herbal teas and water a plenty .

today

ham omelet
left over curry/chicken and rice
steak with roasted mediteranian veg in homemade pesto
nly
and lots of water decaf coffee and herbal tea .

craving sweet stuff , ive been doing primal for months so my diet is very clean and natural but i must say i have been endulging too much in the old vino and chocolate for it to be true primal , naughty me :0)
just goes to show !
had 40 mins cardio running and cross trainer so going to collapse on the sofa with a lovely decaf senseo coffee and more water .

i welcom any coments / ideas about my diet , hope its about right .

thanks ladies ,
todays been ok too , headachey again and some cravings but kept strong :0)
did weigh myself this morning but no loss at all but im sure it will come .... i hope lol x
food today

nly sprinkled with a spoon full of gluten free oats and few sesamy seeds and pumpkin seeds
and 2 boiled eggs

red thai curry with chicken and cauliflower 'rice'
nly

left over steak and curry
rest of allowance of rice (30g)

did have some muscles today as a snack to curb the cravings .

again decaf coffee and water all day .
so onwards and upwards ( or down i hope )
day 4 tomorrow should feel better .

well day 4 of phase 1
lovely morning off so had a good 30 minutes on the cross trainer and did some abs work .
just made a sauce for pasta and some pork meatballs so woll have them with my courgette spaghetti for dinner later .
feeling ok today , tiny bit headachy but sure its just caffeine withdrawall , i drank so much black coffee before , well still do just decaf now .
so feel like this is doable and lost 1.6 lb now so although its not allot in the terms of harcombe its sometjing to be going on with :0)I am sleeping allot though fallen asleep on the sofa 2 night in a row before 9 pm then up to bed so somethings going on :0)

so meals today
2 boiled eggs
bacon and scrambled egg with tomato
courgette spaghetti and pork meatballs in sauce

will have some nly before i head off to work i think
but other than that just water decaf coffe and herbal teas .

hope everyones having a lovely day xxx

Back