Hard Day, but Made It

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lippy1966, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Lippy1966

Lippy1966 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    so today is day 4 for me, normally my hardest day, and it didnt let me down.
    however it hasnt been as hard as on previous attempts!

started off ok, but by about half 2 the headache was taking hold, and the light from my lap top was actually hurting my eyes.
    survived doing sunday stuff till 4 and then gave into some sleep for a couple of hours.

feel lots better now, had 2 shakes and a bar today, some black coffees, but am really struggling with the water, seems to make my head feel worse?

still all in all it wasnt as bad as expected and i feel like ive made it through lol
    onwards and upwards!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for staying strong,always harder at weekend as well. When I have been good on a Sunday I always find I feel good the following morning and don't have the Monday morning blues x

4. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Well done for getting through it! atleast its passing now and im sure 2mora will be an easier day :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.