Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hard Day, but Made It

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lippy1966, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Lippy1966

Lippy1966 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    so today is day 4 for me, normally my hardest day, and it didnt let me down.
    however it hasnt been as hard as on previous attempts!

started off ok, but by about half 2 the headache was taking hold, and the light from my lap top was actually hurting my eyes.
    survived doing sunday stuff till 4 and then gave into some sleep for a couple of hours.

feel lots better now, had 2 shakes and a bar today, some black coffees, but am really struggling with the water, seems to make my head feel worse?

still all in all it wasnt as bad as expected and i feel like ive made it through lol
    onwards and upwards!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for staying strong,always harder at weekend as well. When I have been good on a Sunday I always find I feel good the following morning and don't have the Monday morning blues x

4. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Well done for getting through it! atleast its passing now and im sure 2mora will be an easier day :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.