Hardest challenge so far (only on day 3 SS)

And yes, the tagline is there to keep reminding me, it's now or never (well, next year ;))

Really will have to try harder with the water - do you think 3 litres is enough ? And does an extra litre ( in my wildest dreams I don'tthink would be able to manage more ) make a difference to your weight loss ?
I don't feel hungry so wouldn't need it for the "full up" feeling.

I'm struggling with water too! Been doing 2l in work and then trying to have a 750ml bottle and at least 1 cup if tea at night. Going to plan out my day for tomorrow to involve exercise. Will take mirren to park as Kevin is playing rugby will try and make it an adventure so she enjoys it :) x

I used to drink about a dozen cups of very strong black full caffeine coffee a day and very little else (well, far too much red wine in the evenings). When I first started I had quite unpleasant caffeine withdrawal headaches for around 5 days but then they disappeared and since I discovered Carte Noire decaf I have not touched caffeine since! I will stick to this decaf, the amount of caffeine I was drinking was so unhealthy and dehydrating.

I found drinking a lot of iced water has got easier and easier as time has gone on, I now have around 3.5l every day to drink which includes my decaff coffee.

I have never got beyond the very first colour on the chart, trace of ketones, and I don't know why but my CDC says its not a problem at all though I would rather see it a healthy rosy pink! I can never test it first thing in the morning because I am up peeing all through the night, every 90mins on average so there is never a "strong" one to test.

Oh bless you, im up twice a night on cwp. I've had to have some caffeine, but hope to go de-caf soon x

Back