Hardest day of my diet

Yasmine

One last chance
Hi everyone, well it is now the first day of my second week and it was going well, until I went out with my older sis and a friend of mine.

Now usually, I can control my urges when I want to eat but today was sooo hard. I was in Oxford street, and I'm sure all you londoners know this place. It is packed with restruants and sandwich shops, my god everywhere I walked, I could smell all my favourite foods :cry:

It was driving me nuts. But I didn't give in :p. I'd hate myself for doing that. But damn, it was really hard. I hope after a few more weeks I will eventually not even notice my urges.

Start weight: 15st 9lbs :sigh:
Goal weight: 10 or 9 stone :happy036:

Week 1: 15st 4lbs (-5)
Week 2: (Results next saturday)
Week 3:
Week 4:
Months total:

Well done for not giving in. I know how hard it is when you smell all the nice found when out and about. Your doing really well , keep it up.
Hope you enjoyed your day out despite the temption
NIkki

Thanks very much for your encouragement. Yeah, I did have a nice time. I hope you feel better, I can see your mood is ill so, yeh hehe.

Opps should have changed that, am better now thanks. apart from a headache which is not unusual with my medical prob.

I know how you felt with the temptation, I was like this on thursday, went to drop some things off, then had to post a parcel, but had to go into the town as i was not going to bet back to my local one. I decided to go shopping whilst in the town but didnt have my soup at lunch before i left work as i was not expecting to be out so long. I could have given in, but bought some water and kept going. Though i did only have 2 sachets that day due to having the last one so late and going to bed early as i was knacked.
It felt good to not give in.
Nikki

Aww bless. Good thing you didn't give in. You'd feel aweful if you did.

Well done on resisting the temptation, that is really really hard early on. Know I find I enjoy the smell of food even tho it isn't mine, drives my OH mad! Maybe I am just weird but don't think its just me, so it does get easier especially if you stick at it 100%.

By the way did you get anything nice?

Well done hun, resisting temptation is hard but it does get easier, you sound really determined keep it up xx

resting today... is the biggest thing that u can do it again........
by next week when u see more weight drop of u naturally wont want want to eat...in the summer when i was doing it we had weddings bbq and home parties...being asain we had lots of parties n family affairs on during our weddings.....but as i could see my clothes getting looser it really made me not to eat i had so much self control....
we spend alot of money on the milkshakes dont ruin it by giving into a guilty urge

Well done on resisting temptation,it could'nt of been easy...just goes to show you how strong you can be when you have to be!!! keep up the good work...Caz xx

Well done resisting, sometimes it feels like torture not being able to eat, it will get easier and once you see the rapid change you wont want to eat

Good Luck xx

The smells are sooo tempting, but it's good to be in control for once i think. Good for you for staying so strong. :)

Back