• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hardest Day

Good evening fellow lipotrimmers . Thought it may be a good idea to share which days you find the hardest and if a few have the same difficult days we can get through them together . . . Mines a Sunday and so far going ok ,. But I find it's the day that bothers me most !!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi
Mine is Sat the day I find the hardest. I really struggled yesterday to the point I cried!!
Kept myself very busy today, I think that the thing to do. My house has never been so clean lol

likewise pepper saturday was always a takeaway dvd and a wee glass of something nice but like yourself spent last night cleaning out cupboards I can now walk into :D

Yesterday day 4 was hardest for me give in and eat totally blown me back !! Mind day 5 today feeling so much better but will have to go through the ketosis stage again xx

My hardest days used to be Friday and Saturday but now I'm not so sure... Definitely miss my kebabs and beers though lol... Won't ever be going back to that

Mine is the weekend also but i manage to get through and the week normally sails by but defo miss the weekend takeaway but all this effort and re-education of eating will all be worth it in the long run

Sundays are very tough for me. The smell of the Sunday roast wafting around the house is so tempting. Yesterday I cleaned out the bathroom while hubby & kids ate their lunch. The smell of toilet cleaner drowned out the lovely smell of dinner :)