Harriet2 - New Year, New Beginning!

havent been on for a few days as i messed up..could blame stressful weekend (which it was) but i wont.

restart tomorrow (12.01.09) im not gonna give up til i get where i want to be!!!!

stick with it girl..youve got a lot to do this year!

h x

just a stressful day :) it def helps to write everything down tho, before i wouldhave just bottled stuff up and thats the beginng of the end where my diet is concerned lol

hows you getting on?

h x

Oh, I know what those days are like...and yes, best to get them down!! I did it today too...too easy to just bottle it up, then go to the shops and well, the rest his history!!!!

Hope you are doing ok though....I am getting there (famous last words)! Bad day today, but it is almost over and on countdown now to WI Wk 2.

havent been on for a few days as i messed up..could blame stressful weekend (which it was) but i wont.

restart tomorrow (12.01.09) im not gonna give up til i get where i want to be!!!!

stick with it girl..youve got a lot to do this year!

h x

oh, H,,just read this one......just try and forget what has happened and get your head in gear! We are all here for you, so dont forget to just keep jumping on here when you are feeling the strain.
You KNOW you can do this!!!!!!!

Hi Harriet :wavey:, i wondered where your posts had gone lol! I restarted today too, it's very tough, i tried two days last week and caved in at tea time:cry:eek:n both days.
I know i need this diet, i feel the worst i've ever felt at my heaviest weight...i'm not just talking vanity but ankles, knees, hips, no energy YUK!!
So come on we're all in it together and the only way is up (except for our weight that is) Good luck, keep posting xx

todays going ok so far but then it is only 10.40 am AND the kids are at college/school so no stress at the moment :) wish there was someone to advise when things get tough in that area, b. teenagers..waaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

thought id list down on my signature when ive done exercise as im forgetting what and when ive done it and i need to keep an eye on it all so i know whether to do more or whatever..think ill do that from today as going to the gym lunchtime (might be shut later as they forecast more snow)

10lbs down so far (thats 2lb and 8lbs) even though i messed up a few days ago so pleased about that :) gym def helps me as ive got something else to concentrate on other than stop thinking about food..oh yes that and all those 20 somethings who make me feel so bl@@dy old in there! shows its a new year thing tho..before christmas it was dead..wonder how many will still be there in six months time :)

finished off the last of the lt main stuff which was pretty diabolical (summer fruits) and now concentrating on the exante totally which at least is more palatable ...I SUPPOSE !

h x

Harriet, sorry to hear you had a bit of a slip up. It happened , you got over it and you seem to be well on track again. This diet is not easy no matter what anyone says. Even when your in ketosis the wish, if not urgent need, for food and eating is always there. It is best to spend some time pondering our attitudes to food. When I am tempted, I stop and ask myself
Am I really hungry?
Why do I want this food right now?
A few moments pause might be just enough to help resist temptation.
Lots of luck for the coming days!!

Harriet, sorry to hear you had a bit of a slip up. It happened , you got over it and you seem to be well on track again. This diet is not easy no matter what anyone says. Even when your in ketosis the wish, if not urgent need, for food and eating is always there. It is best to spend some time pondering our attitudes to food. When I am tempted, I stop and ask myself
Am I really hungry?
Why do I want this food right now?
A few moments pause might be just enough to help resist temptation.
Lots of luck for the coming days!!

thanks. not too worried about it really...its done and now this is another day :)
i know what u mean about thinking about what your doing and im starting a diary soon with some v personal inner thoughts wc i hope will help to look back on when iget stuck...who knows,but its worth a try!

h x

ive escaped upstairs out of the way on my daughers pc..theyre all eating pizza and salad and the smell..lol

off out for a walk with the dog in a minute

hx

Hey, good to see your doing really well! 10 pound off so far is brill! Keep it up! xox :)

Hi Harriet, glad to see you are re-focussed. Keep going girl - you can do it!.xx
Caren.

a very hard weekend but seems to be if i go out when the feelings are at their worst, i can get over it..out of sight out of mouth i guess lol

h x

another day of stress...why cant teenagers be less complicated!!!!!

sometimes i just want to run away

h x

another day of stress...why cant teenagers be less complicated!!!!!

sometimes i just want to run away

h x

Don't say that:eek:, i have a 5 and 3 yr old :family2:- I'm hoping it gets easier :8855:!!

Don't say that:eek:, i have a 5 and 3 yr old :family2:- I'm hoping it gets easier :8855:!!

not too bad til they leave school then they have more freedom and they think they can do as they like even tho they are at college..wrong lol

just different problems with other worries :) oh the joys of parenthood.

h x

Last edited:
another 2lbs down x

all going the right way :)

h x

well done on the 2lb loss.. onwards and downwards !xx

Back