Harry's 2013 Diary...

As Carrie says you don't want to put weight back on so try to stick with it Harry. Either WS or TS what ever one works best for you at the moment. Hope it starts to get better for you soon.

Awww thanks jael for the info.
Thanks carrie and susie I will give it a go... for ws what we can eat as a normal meal. I will do ts on my dayoffs and ws on my nights... we get only veg or chicken burger in our cafe. Rest is all bad eg pizza, pasta all No No stuff.
I want to shed quickly. None of my dresses fit me at the moment. I spend so much money on them for wedding.

You know the answer for quick weight loss is TS harry.
If you have yo do WS then it will still work, but only if your WS meal is healthy low carb and under 400 cals:)
Its all very hard, I know. I still wobble even after all this time !
Nights are tricky food wise, but at least that keeps you off the wine ;)
Would 4 packs help on nights shifts instead of eating the unknown in the staff canteen ?

Hi Harry, hope your day is a bit better today & that you have managed to work out a plan x

Hope you are OK Harry as Marge said TS will get the weigh off fastest and 4 packs could be an option or 3 packs and a bar at work if that's easier for you - I'm doing the WS and have either chicken or salmon most days - it is a hard diet and you have done so well to date - you know u can do it once your head is in the zone x

Nothing much hun.
Had indian meal tonight. I just can't do it. Really frustrated at the moment...
catch you later

Nothing much hun.
Had indian meal tonight. I just can't do it. Really frustrated at the moment...
catch you later

Come back when you are ready Harry :)
I hope you are well otherwise :)

Hi Harry. I know it's hard - I'm really struggling at the moment. If you can't do exante fully, try for damage limitation.

That's what I am doing lynn.
I am not in a right state of mind to start.
I will start when I know that I will do 100% otherwise its no point wasting packs.
I am ok Marge only struggling to come back. Hope you are ok.
Bed time now cause I am working tonight. Doing 5nights this week. Wish me luck.

Best of luck on nights Harry - I can imagine this diet even being so much harder with working nights it's bad enough with normal working hours - best of luck with the calorie counting in the meantime and it's great you are still on here - come back when you're ready X

Hope you are back to where you want to be soon Harry.

Working nights is so difficult xx

Just come back when your ready, don't force yourself as your right, you will struggle and end up wasting packs. Well be here ready to support and motivate you when your ready. Xxx

Hi Harry. Hope tonight goes quickly.

One 100% day under my belt.
I will update tomorrow everything.

Well done Harry. x

Well done :) x

Fabulous harry :)
Welcome back :D

Thanks ladies xxx
I am doing great today so far I had black coffee. Today's weight check 15s 7/3.4
I have to start now otherwise it will be too late. Wedding is just round the corner. All dresses are really tight on me and I am not happy about it. So lets fingers crossed for tonight.

Back