Harry's 2013 Diary...

Ouch £ 450, ridiculous. Mine were some sort of foot cradles that I bought on line. They just went under the in step & heel at an angle so that the foot rotated slightly. They helped so much & weren't expensive so worth having a look Harry x

PS I think the company was called DR Foot. Silly name I know but it worked for me :)

Thanks Susie. I will try that as well then.

I cant wait for my breakfast. Thanks to Susie it will be vanilla and coffee pancake Yum :eating:
Hope you all enjoy pancakes with your little ones. Hugs xxx

I cant wait for my breakfast. Thanks to Susie it will be vanilla and coffee pancake Yum :eating:
Hope you all enjoy pancakes with your little ones. Hugs xxx

Hope it comes out ok. Remember take it out while it is still a little moist & gently lift it. If it starts to break in the middle put it back in for a little while. Use 2 spatulas, one on either side if you can. I'm going to try little ones tomorrow & see if it makes it a bit less fiddly, Good luck x

Last edited:
Hi Harry. How is your day going xx

Hi Harry, well done with the loss. Hope you're still in the zone! xx

Hi susie. Thanks for the trick.
Just woke up and now waiting for my kids to come home. Its my son's football match so he is coming late.
Today night shift not looking forward to it. Susie I will let u know.

Pancake Lol, Big Fail....
my son said to me mummm seriously you are going to eat that blurrr.
I tried in the pan, Fail
tried in microwave, big fail.
I think I am not going to try that again ever.

Pancake Lol, Big Fail....
my son said to me mummm seriously you are going to eat that blurrr.
I tried in the pan, Fail
tried in microwave, big fail.
I think I am not going to try that again ever.

Aw that's a shame. They do take a bit of practise. I just tried some mini ones. Came out a bit burnt in the middle & look more like chapati's but still gonna eat them. I do like my food over done anyway LOL.

You can get some pancake mix from Exante once they start selling it. Hopefully not to long now. They are also going to do an egg recipe too. Cant wit for that xx

Hope your day is going well Harry xx

Hi susie,Sorry for late reply.
I am Not feeling very well. Suffering with cold and flu. Not dieting either. I have to go to work as well cause I will be on my own in our department. So many people off sick.
See you all tomorrow. Off to bed again.

Hope you feel well again very soon. x

Hi Harry, Hope you are on the mend xx

Get well soon harry :)

Hi Harry. Hope you're better soon!

Morning Harry, how are you feeling xx

Hi ladies. Thanks for your concern.
I am feeling little better now. Guests coming over tonight. Cooking indian meals today. What a lovely day to spend in kitchen. See u all tomorrow. Restarting from tomorrow.

Good luck for tomorrow!

Thanks lynn xxx

Back