Harry's 2013 Diary...

Wow Harry :D
Thats great :D

Good morning Harry, I'm glad you've stayed on plan. Hoping you see your whoosh​ on the scales this morning. Hang on in there xx

Guess what?
Same weight as yesterday. I think Its cause of TOTM. I am not upset about it I know eventually it will drop.

Guess what?
Same weight as yesterday. I think Its cause of TOTM. I am not upset about it I know eventually it will drop.

Hi Harry, hang on in there it has to drop! xx

Sts is better than a gain ;)

Stay with it harry and dont lose faith it will jump all of a sudden xx

Quick update.
I was really ill at work and they send me to hospital. My blood pressure dropped down to 94/60.
Doctors gave me lucozade and choco to eat.

My blood pressure dropped even lower than that and when I was in hospital they did not give me anything to eat or drink as they said my blood sugar was fine. Your blood sugar must have been very low. Hope you feel better soon.
Mere x

Did you pass out when you were feeling ill?

Just take it easy harry and rest up. Did they say what caused it? Xx

Yes Mere. I was and I couldn't breath properly. My head was spinning.
Yeah they said maybe my body is still covering from all the treatment I had last year. I dare not to tell them about my diet. I was very scared. Now I am at home. I had little rice for dinner. That's all. I am not sure what scales gonna show me tomorrow.

I blacked out several times with no idea of how I got from the restaurant into the ambulance. It is a very frightening experience. I would not worry about your weight for the time being and if you have to eat a little more do so the weight will come off eventually. I think the heat is causing my blood pressure to drop. Take care of yourself. X

Hi Harry. Sorry to hear of you being ill. You need to concentrate on getting better. Did they give you any advice on wht you need to do?

Thanks ladies.
I was in hospital again last night.
My blood pressure is going up and down. i don't know why??
Doctors said its maybe cause of hot weather or cause of poor diet.
I check my weight this morning its same as yesterday. 14s11/1.4 Grrrrr.
Thank God its not up cause of all that sugar consumption.
I don't know what to do. I don't want to break diet. My son said to me today that mum your health is more important than your stupid diet. I was so worried about you yesterday. I am very imotional today. WHY always me??
I want to be slim like others and enjoy my family life.

Maybe you should ask the doctor for dietary advice. They may say you should follow exante with an additional meal a day. i cant see that exante is bad for you as you get all the nutrients you need. Perhaps you just need to have more calories and a sensible meal in addition would do the trick. I'm sure this doesn't mean you have to go on an eating binge!

Hey harry
I have known a few ppl who faimted when on cambridge. That said I ended up in hospital with pancreatitus and liver disfunction when I lost 5st in a short space of time when doing cambridge.
Will never be sure if it was the sudden weight loss that caused it or just coincidence!
Thats why on exante ive continued to eat protein, veg and low carb food as so far so good.
Its crap its happening to u yes but yr health is more important and u will find a balance it may just take a little longer to get there than some.

Keep us posted sweet xxx

Oh Harry, so sorry you're not well.

Maybe you should do as Lynne and Natalie say and try WS for a while?

Like Lynne says you're getting all your nutrients doing Exante, so I shouldn't imagine the diet's to blame. Hope you're much better today, massive hugs sent xx

Back