Harry's 2013 Diary...

Harry
You sound exactly like me. I never seem to be able to have a lazy day. My real killer is going into the garden for a seat , then I pull up a weed and before I know it I have done about 4 hours of gardening!
Mere x

Lol to you both Harry and Mere - funny xx

Ha ha ha, same here I do that as well Mere, somehow my hubby took me to the shed for exercise. 15mins on treadmill :-( now my body is crying.

Haha, Harrry (and Mere)... I'm the same... cant sit still for any great length of time.
I'm rubbish at watching films or reading books. A "lazy" day for me is pottering about something :D
I bet your head is alot clearer though Harry, having cleaned your room ;)

I was wondering about your goal... 176lbs, 12st 8lbs
Is there a significance about that number ?
:)
Mine isn't significant ... I kinda just wanted to be 12 and a half stone :eek:

Ha ha ha no its nothing like that Marge. Actually I add as a 80kg but it comes up in pounds.I am 1point shorter then 5ft 9 inches so I added my height as 5.8.My man doesn't like petite women so I don't want to lose alot. Size 12 is ok for me. I had three cookies and rice :-( so gutted.

Oh no :(
Go and clean another room !!! ;)

The manfriend thinks I am disappearing as it is.... which is odd, as I was a stone lighter, and far more toned when we got together. But he has said also that anthing less than 12st for me, and I would look ill. I agree with him :)

Eh............... how much rice ?

One small bowl :-( I know its gonna kick me out of kitosis Grrrrrr. By the way I have ordered the winter warmer pack.i was missing pasta.

Ah well... a new day tomorrow :)

We probably could do with starting a confession thread! I had a glass of wine tonight .... Oh dear

Jeezo Mandy :eek:
You may as well change the name of my diary to the confession thread !!!
I would never be out of there :eek:

They say confession is good for the soul. I wonder if it is good for the weight loss!
Mere x

I think a confession thread would be fantastic, purely because you should have to expain how you felt afterwards, so others will be put off caving if they feel like eating something xx

That will be the best idea.lets make one confession thread.Migraine attack since the morning. On the top of it my son invited his friends over to play football. This headache is killing me.....Hope everyone is having a good day ;-)

I hope you are feeling better now Harry.
Mere x

Thanks Mere, I am still suffering hun. Feeling sick and don't wanna see a water bottle. I have no clue what's happening to me and I am off plan today cause of pain killers.Hope everyone else is having a good day.I will be back on plan from tomorrow if I feel any good.

Hope you feel better soon hun :( Noisy boys and football sure wont be your cure hehe. I had a bad head for a couple of days recently it is more painful and distracting that one imagines isnt it! Feel better soon xx

Thanks everyone, I m feeling little better today. Back on track ;-) Now we have new thread(confession) I hope I don't have to use that one.Hope everyone enjoying their day.

Excellent news :D keep it up :) xx

Back