Harry's 2013 Diary...

Thanks, I think you are right guys. I will go for lunch with them. I will go for healthy options, I don't want to **** this opportunity for me. This is my one and only chance to prove myself. I can do dieting whenever I want, a few pounds won't make a huge difference as its only one meal.

just have meat and salad and drink water. Avoid carb's & dressings etc and i can't see it being any different than 'simple solution' which your meant to do every 3/4 weeks anyway so yeah don't beat yourself up about it! Good luck!! :)
Sam x

Thanks, I think you are right guys. I will go for lunch with them. I will go for healthy options, I don't want to **** this opportunity for me. This is my one and only chance to prove myself. I can do dieting whenever I want, a few pounds won't make a huge difference as its only one meal.

Best of Luck Harry :)

Thanks guys.

I agree with others, just choose healthy but have the meal bonding thing. You may not gain a thing or may gain a teeny amount of water that will whoosh straight back off the next day, not bad eh! Think of it this way. You're doing this diet to be happier, more confident, comfortable in your own skin... And to come out the end of this feeling fantastic. Will you feel fantastic having the figure you want but not the job? I think you'll be so happy to get a promotion AND reach goal! So have the meal, do what it takes to give the best first impression you can, do yourself proud and make sure they see the full potential of what you have to offer. They'll see what a wonderful person you are and won't pick up on your tension then too if you plan ahead now to eat, and you can relax :)

you can deal with the rest the day after! And I'm more than sure there won't be much to deal with, one day won't affect your diet plan Hun. You will be absolutely fine. Let us know how the interview goes, best of luck you deserve it xx

Thanks guys, I m doing workshop today.i have that interview tomorrow. Hope you all have a lovely day, will update after work.....100.6 again :-(

Good luck with the interview tomorrow Harry. x

Thanks Mere, I m off plan now :-( reason for that is I collapsed at work. As you guys know I was really tensed since last couple of days working earlys and lates.i admit I was missing packs as well. My body couldn't take that stress any more. Then I end up in tesco's pharmacy they check everything and reason for that is (low sugar level) Then they gave me coke and chocolate to eat.i had to eat. I m gutted now.i need to be fit for tomorrow so I will eat something healthy tonight. Good thing is this they send me home early to take rest.Good luck everyone.

Thanks Mere, I m off plan now :-( reason for that is I collapsed at work. As you guys know I was really tensed since last couple of days working earlys and lates.i admit I was missing packs as well. My body couldn't take that stress any more. Then I end up in tesco's pharmacy they check everything and reason for that is (low sugar level) Then they gave me coke and chocolate to eat.i had to eat. I m gutted now.i need to be fit for tomorrow so I will eat something healthy tonight. Good thing is this they send me home early to take rest.Good luck everyone.

Oh no Harry that sounds terrible (apart from the going home early :p)

I hope you get better soon and tomorrow goes well. Its important you are feeling well for that xx

Harry your health is the most important thing. I hope you are feeling a lot better soon. I am going to be off plan tomorrow for 5 days while I visit my sister. But hey we will get back on it. :D
Mere x

get well soon Harry - hope you are ok?
Good luck tomorrow

Samx

Thanks guys, I need your best wishes for tomorrow. I will update everything tomorrow after my interview. I really don't feel good and I m really nervous.

poor thing ... what time have you got to be up tomorrow? Try get some rest ... shut your eyes if you can't drift off and day dream about winning the lotto!!

Night x

Hope you feel better soon Hun and best of luck for tomorrow :) xx

Off to Wembley :-( really nervous. Hope you all have a lovely day.

Good luck :) :)

Best of luck!!! xx

Thanks guys, Guess What??? Yes Yes Yes I have nailed this opportunity down.Yaaaay I want to celebrate now I was so f****** Nervous, couldnt sleep last night.Oh well its all sorted now......hope you all having a good day.

Back