Harry's 2013 Diary...

4 packs is a good idea when your feeling out of sorts Hun. I very much doubt it will make much of a difference weight wise anyway, and could kick start more weight loss once you return to 3 packs. Have a good day Hun :) xx

Thanks ED, i run a lot at work and sometimes few mins break and my body is not taking that stress any more sadly:( i cannot take things easily at work(you know that).so here i go with three packs a day. Hope you have a lovely day honey.

Don't feel bad about it Hun if you need 4 packs then have them for a few days and see if your health improves. Doesn't harm to have an extra pack on busy or testing days, Marge did this sometimes when she was gyming it or doing a long night shift and it didnt affect her losses xx

I agree with everyone Harry, like I've said I might have 4 today as I am struggling working such long hours while I cover for my friend.
Not feeling great - think starting with a head cold.

Have a good day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Harry, I'm just catching up. Hope you're feeling better, forge ahead and show them what you're made of! There will always be miserable people in this world and they will always be miserable and won't change. That's why they get so horrid when someone makes a success of themselves like you. Extra pack might help if you've already got your water quota sorted oh... and coffee :)

Thanks guys, I had a really busy day today. But I am feeling ok now.i had my first pack about 4.30 pm, I know it was really late to have the first pack but believe me I didn't get time to eat all day.Just one cup of coffee and one cup of green tea. The time I came home I wasn't even hungry. 100% so far. Hope you all had a good day. So far tomorrow is my day off not sure if my boss is going to call me in for meeting.
Oh I forgot to mention that I got so many compliments in last two days that I look slim and how I am losing weight I feel proud of myself that I came this far with your support. Thanks guys.

Hi Harry great to hear you are getting so many compliments as they will help to keep you going. Hope you have a good day off tomorrow.
Mere x

Love compliments. They give you a brilliant buzz. Roll on fabulousness this summer for us all.x

Your hardwork is paying off Harry :D

Yay for compliments! :D You deserve them. Enjoy your day off :) xx

Harry that's fab about the compliments :D
They will spur you on too :)

Morning Harry! Have a fab day :) xx

Morning ED, i have sweetest thing to share with you guys. it was my son's school trip and i gave him £5.00 for pocket money. he spent that money on mothers day present. he bought something for me.when he came back i ask him what you got for urself he said i bought something for you. i think you deserve more than me mum. i dont know what it is? i feel really privileged. such a kind thing to do. we are all blessed with lovely kids. ENJOY mothers day ladies. i know we all gonna get endlessly love from our kids. Have a lovely day :)

That's absolutely adorable Harry, kids can be so sweet. I dont give my daughter pocket money, we tried that a while ago and she used to spend it on things for me, which was lovely but not what it was meant for, so now she doesnt get money, but if there's anything she particularly wants, I'll get it for her. But to be honest, she rarely asks for things, I can't even get her to tell me what I should get her for her birthday next month.

Thanks Jeal, i dont give pocket money to my kids at all to be honest. my daughter is 13 and she never ask for money at all,my son he is 11 and really good boy. Actually it was his school trip to natural history museum on wed and in school letter they said all kids can take up to £5.00. i thought its not gonna be nice if other kids buy stuff and not him, and he end up spending money on me. i was really emotional yeaterday.

Awwww Hun that is just adorable xx So sweet. What a wonderful little boy :)

We are very lucky to have such thoughtful loving children. I say lucky, it's because of how we have raised them too, so a little credit each! Hehe :) Have a lovely Mothers Day Hun you deserve it xx

aw your kids are just either side of mine, she'll be 12 next month :) I've booked to take her to feed the meerkats at Paradise Wildlife Park on her birthday. I wanted to do it last year but it was completely booked up til June for weekends so this time I booked it before Christmas to make sure we could do it on the day, luckily her birthday falls on a weekend.

That sounds fab Jael! Love meerkats xx

Thats fantastic jeal. I am sure she gonna love it.
Yeah you are right ED its all about how we raised them and how we treat our parents and elders. Hope we all have a lovely mother's day.
I have invited my mother in law over for a day.i was thinking to treat her with my cooking skills. She love my cooking. As you guys know my parents live in Canada, and I always end up crying and missing my mum on a day.i m not even allowed to call my mum.lets not talk about this.i don't wanna go there and ruin my day off in misery. Hope you all have a lovely day.

What a lovely boy you have Harry.
Love meercats too hence my nickname! Sounds like a great day out.
At the moment I am trying to organise a birthday party for my grandsons. They will be 14 during the Easter holidays and have never had a party because they stayed with their mum now they are with their dad things are very different,
I asked them what they would like to do money no object and after I chocked on the holiday to Ibiza suggestion they decided they would like to hire the local church hall and have a disco. The pair of them spent all last night on their phones texting their friends and at the last count they had 105 kids coming!:eek:

My son is going to kill me when he gets back from his course tomorrow so I may not be around for Mother's day!
Mere x

Back