Harry's 2013 Diary...

That sounds like a great way to spend an evening. I love the Lush bath bombs . Unfortunately they no longer make the Red Rooster soap I loved:(
Mere x

I get them as gifts every birthday and Christmas so I have never actually stepped foot in the shop myself and don't know what products there are lol. I have quite a collection now! They do smell absolutely gorgeous and add a little luxury to a bubble bath :D

Enjoy your mother daughter day Harry xx

I have a son and a daughter too. I love them both dearly but I can talk to my daughter on the phone for hours but my son is on and back off in 2 minutes flat!
No idea what my daughter is giving me for Mother's day but I went into Dundee with my son this morning to get a gift from him. I know he is skint since having his sons stay with him so I said I did not want anything but he insisted. So I chose a woodwick candle that was in a sale. I then had to lend him £10 to pay for it!
I know he intends paying me back but I will not remind him and will live with the idea that it is the thought that counts! :D
Mere x

Hope you are all treated well by your sons and daughters this Mother's Day. I'm the one doing the buying :D

Have a lovely day with your mum Minnie. My gym allows the members to bring their mum's free on mother's day. Since my mum is in her eighties it would be a bit of a waste of time so I have been given permission to bring my daughter instead. She was a member until August when she went from working part time to full time and she just couldn't manage so we are looking forward to that.
Mere x

Back from our shopping spree. The way home we bought take away for boys and I stick with my bar.it was fun spending some quality time with my daughter. In ilford card shop is right next to YOURS store.While my daughter was choosing something for me I went to YOURS and I feel so proud of myself that I don't need that ridiculous sizes any more. Then we went to new look and I bought size 16 jeans (super skinny) one.

That is fantastic Harry what a great feeling that must have been :D xx

Well done Harry
glad you had such a successful shopping trip. Have fun on Mother's day.
Mere x

Thanks ED and Mere. I was typing and my phone posted the post already. Hate my phone. Ok that jeans is really tight on me but one size bigger was lose on me. So I bought this size for motivation its only for £12 cause it was on sale.
I may not losing lbs but I lose inches everyone asking me nowdays.My clothes are really lose on me. Maybe cause of exercise my body is toning and muscles are heavier then fat.Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Probably a good idea to buy cheaply for now as at the rate you are going you will soon be down another size. :D
Mere x

Awww thanks Mere, I hope so. My hubby said to me that its never gonna fit me. I will show him.More motivation Lol Men huh jealous creatures. Grrrrr

Pfffffft!! MEN!! A couple of months and the will be too big for you! You will show him!! xx

I remember from doing LL that I was going down a clothes size about every 3 weeks, so it's best not to spend too much on clothes just yet, get stuff cheap and buy belts!

True Jael. I'm wearing the same jeans now as I did at the start of this diet! They are very baggy, but only a 16, I was squeezing myself into them when they should never have been worn at my size then. I should have been wearing at LEAST 18 in jeans maybe 20. So being 16, they're a few lbs from falling down just yet and I can probably get away with them for another half a stone before the big move down to a new size (scary).

I am fitting into some of the few tops I kept back from my clear out though, that I wore when I was about 11,12st before, and that's a great feeling :) xx

Evening Harry,

Hope you are ok? Had a quick read on the diary and all sounding positive!
Hope you have a lovely weekend

Sam xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always find New Look jeans are a size smaller than other shops jeans! So well done on the jeans front :p xxx

Morning everyone, totally agree that we dont need to waste money on clothes yet. i m still wearing 3 size big uniform:eek: wonder why i got all those compliments from work Lol. Most of the day i m in my uniform then nightsuit. I only need one jean to walk my dogs, and one decent one for my son's footy matches, thats why i bought this jean. Hopefully one day i will be able to fit myself in it. I was size 22 and now size 18 is loose on me. its not easy or comfortable to wear three sizes bigger. Today my weight is 99.4kg and i am hoping to hit 98kg by monday. Then i am going to be 20kg lighter OMG i am so looking forward to it. Hope everyone is having a lovely day :)

My newest pair of jeans are size 24 from New Look, they're the only ones that fit me properly these days, especially as I need 28" length and not many places do large sizes in short lengths. I got them in the sale for £6, bargain! I have them in a size 22 too which still fit (they're quite stretched) but are wearing very thin on the inside leg so had to buy new ones. Also the zip wont stay up, it's a good thing I wear very long tops to cover that up.

Tesco and Sainsbures jeans are really good for short legs and are cheap too. I got a black pair of stretchy jeans for £8 when sainsburies have the 25%off days. Ideal for us going through the sizes so quickly!

Ha Ha i always wanted long ones. i m 5ft and 8/3.4 inch.

Off to work now :( check you guys later. Try to stay possitive and strong ladies only we can do it. Bring it on....

Back