Harry's 2013 Diary...

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the support. So far 100%.

Hi harry 100% :party0049:
I used this smiley because I once had a very deaf pupil who if I marked her work correct was so pleased with herself that she did that little dance and it made me laugh to see her so happy.
1 day 100% leads to 1 week 100% and a good loss.
Mere x

Last edited:
Oh Hun, reading that broke my heart for you :(

You poor thing. I cant believe your sister would treat you this way, and have such control over your parents too, that is awful. I have no idea of the circumstances, but there is still no justification for such treatment. I'm glad your parents sometimes manage to secretly ring you, even though it is very sad that they need to contact you that way. I really do hope that sometime soon, something can change. I hope you get a call soon from Mum too :) When you do, Tell her how you feel, and ask if she could try to ring a little more, even though its hard. Life is too short for such lost time. I really feel for you.

They must be very proud of you, What an incredible person you are, even with all that heartache hidden away. You bring up your children to be loving, caring, thoughtful little people and are so kind and supportive to all of us every single day. Even with a busy life and work, you make time for everyone on the forum, and i feel genuine care from you in all your posts. You're such a wonderful person, I cannot imagine why anyone would dislike you, Her loss indeed. No wonder you sought comfort yesterday.

Although we know food isn't a comfort, it's a few minutes of pleasure which takes nothing away unfortunately, and leaves us with more bad feelings :( I still really think its water weight and glycogen stores not pure fat! You have done excellent in the grand scheme of things, and to be back 100% today, well that's just amazing work. Well done you :) I hope reaching goal will bring you some well deserved feelings of self worth, and more happiness. I know your children give you all the love in the world you need.

Your Mum will know you're thinking of her, and love her. As she does you :) xxx

Aw thanks ED, You have a heart of gold hun. My sister was against our marriage cause her husband's cousin proposed me snd I rejected him. Her husband took it personally and started saying bad stuff about me to her. Sad thing is this she believe him not her own sister.
I am happy with my husband and kids. Its only sometime I feel bad about all this situation. My parents are old and they need support. I am here and they are in Canada its not easy for me to offer a support. So I let her treat me the way she is treating me as long as my parents are happy. My dad have heart problems so I don't want to make things more hard for him. Thanks for your lovely and supportive post hun.

That's really tough on you honey ..: I imagine your parents are very proud of you and you sound like you have a lovely husband and kids :)

Stay strong ... We are all here if you want to release any emotion or stress.

Just think how you are improving your kids life loosing the weight and that you'll always have them xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bless you Hun, I do hope you get a call soon though.

She will come to regret losing a good sister at some point. Here if you ever need a friendly ear :) xx

Harry that really is a sad story. Your brother-in-law must be a very childish person and your sister a bit weak to just go along with him. The distance from here to Canada must just exaserbate the problem but you have your own loving little family now. your parents must be really torn to see their girls at odds with each other. Maybe some day things will work out and you will have the contact you deserve. Take care of yourself.
Mere x

Thanks everyone, I am lucky to have you all as my friends.

Thanks Carrie :)

Morning everyone, scales are going upwards only :-( After 100% day I was expecting loss not gain :-(
O well lets hope for the best. I will stay on shakes only.Here I go again. Off to work I will update everything later.

Hi Harry enjoy your day. Gain will be false weight probably off by tomorrow and taking a little friend with it!
Mere x

I hope so :-( Mere
What a day, I had only one break.all day on and on, workshop, training, bakery. Really tired now and I have too much paper work to do tonight :-( Maybe my shift will be really early tomorrow.i m still 100% but for lunch I had porridge. Hope everyone having a good day.

Well done on sticking with it when the scales are going up. I'm gonna try and not weigh till sat morning... You with me? :) xxx

Of course I am. I will check on sat morning as well.Lets do it.

Sounds like a very busy day Harry surely that will have helped to drop the weight. :)
Mere x

Evening Harry :)

Dont worry! I'm sure weigh in Saturday will be awesome, and shakes only is a brilliant idea to get the ball rolling for a good loss. Those who are not used to shakes only, I think will have a great result! xx

Thanks ED and Mere. I don't like shakes only :-( I like porridge and pasta but I will give it a go. Today at lunch time I had porridge though. Tomorrow will be shakes only day.

When I was on lipotrim I used shakes only, there wasn't anything else ... I had amazing results with it. You couldn't have anything at all other than water, Black tea/coffee or peppermint tea.

I have thought about shakes only, Ed you have shown us that you have had great results on that.

I might join in on the no weighing till Saturday if that's ok ladies.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Harry if shakes only becomes a problem then use something else in case it makes you unhappy, but best of luck giving it a go :) Thanks Sam xx

I won't be joining the WI Saturday, weekly weighing is not my will power strong point hehe good luck ladies xx

Back