Harry's 2013 Diary...

Morning Harry you poor thing!

Glad you today off at least :) Not got much advice on constipation I'm afraid, but the girls advice sounds fantastic! Would deffo give the bum in a basin a try lol.

Sounds so uncomfortable and painful for you :( Really hope you get things moving, Let us know how you get on through the day. For period pain a hot water bottle and painkiller should o the trick.

Will you be relaxing at home at all today? xx

Hi Harry,

I bought 2 products in Tesco the other day
One was this;

image-3665448367.jpg

You add a couple if teaspoons in drinks ... Has no taste and gives you extra fibre.

(When I was on lipotrim the consultant said some people need extra fibre and I use to use a product called fibre clear which is the same as the stuff I bought the other day.)
I'd recommend using it every few days or few times a week to avoid getting blocked up.

Then the other was a laxative for constipation from the shelf.

If you follow theist ructions on the box... drink loads of water you will go to the loo. i find drinking coffee can help me.
Other advice:
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Constipation/Pages/Treatment.aspx

If it gets really painful go to A&E. they can give you stronger stuff.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys, instead of basin I sat in a hot bath for 20mins or so and then I had black coffee.
I can't do salt flush cause I had coffee this morning.
No relaxing days for me ED its my boy's match this afternoon against chelsea. Its a friendly match for under 11s.i am going to watch his match.He said he can't play if I am not there. (Mummys little boy) I have to go.
I hope you all have a good day. I didn't weigh myself today. Lets hope for best.

Hubby is worried about my situation. He called me and adviced to have a one peg of whisky. I am not sure about this as I am in ketosis. Grrrrr I will wait for an hour then I think A&E. It will be really embarrassing.
I will try that as well sam.O god I don't want to break my diet at any cost.why its always me, ,whenever I think I m in control something bad happens.

Oh Harry I feel your pain literally:eek:

i went 8 days:eek:

got some dulcolax pearls from the chemist and relief at last TMI

(didn't knock me out of Ketosis)

Thanks guys, instead of basin I sat in a hot bath for 20mins or so and then I had black coffee.
I can't do salt flush cause I had coffee this morning.
No relaxing days for me ED its my boy's match this afternoon against chelsea. Its a friendly match for under 11s.i am going to watch his match.He said he can't play if I am not there. (Mummys little boy) I have to go.
I hope you all have a good day. I didn't weigh myself today. Lets hope for best.

lets hope all the adrenaline and jumping up and down at the match gets your bowels moving ;)

Have a lovely day Hun xx

Try boiling your water today and drinking only warm, hot xx

How are you Harry? Any joy?

I had something similar in week one - try not to panic and it will sort out I am sure. With the water, coffee and a over the counter remedy.

Since then I have used the fibre every few days and have been ok.

How was the football ? hope he won xx

Hope your okay Harry. Try some of the advice from the girls and see if it helps to relieve you. Such a horrible and frustrating thing to have to contend with.

Best of luck

xx

Hi guys, back from match and we drew3-3..first thing was after match that I went toilet. I m ok now feeling much better still 100% and having my second shake.I was jumping and screaming so that might've done the trick..Hope you all having a good day.

Glad you finally had a whoosh. Score sounds good.
Mere x

So glad you're feeling better Harry :)

Thanks guys, I was so scared and worried.
Yeah it was really good match Mere . Unfortunately Captain is injured now and giving mum a hard time.i gave him hot bath and fingers crossed. He is a fighter he will be ok HOPEFULLY.

Thanks guys, I was so scared and worried.
Yeah it was really good match Mere . Unfortunately Captain is injured now and giving mum a hard time.i gave him hot bath and fingers crossed. He is a fighter he will be ok HOPEFULLY.

Glad you are ok Harry. Night xx

Poor lamb I hope the bath helps.
Mere x

Hi Harry I just caught up with your diary so glad you are ok now. Glad you enjoyed the match you r doing great on this diet Keep up the great work X

Back