Harry's 2013 Diary...

Hope you are feeling better very soon Harry very well done on resisting all that you did great X

Night night sleep tight.
Mere x

Afternoon Harry I hope you feel better today Hun xx

Well done Harry. When all around us are enjoying treats its sooooooo hard ( my family are skinny munchers) but later on when you reflect on how much strong you were it's like ........yeah go me!!!

Hi Harry
Hope the headache has gone and you are having a good day.
Mere x

Hi everyone, sorry for the late reply. I was really busy today. Weekly shopping, cleaning and cooking.
I had a shake this morning and then 2 croissants :-( gutted. I am so hungry today only dreaming about food. I dont know what to do. I am thinking to miss one pack now. I so wanted to be in the 98's tomorrow.

Harry tomorrow is another day. Miss the pack if you can and leave the WI for one more day then you will have reached the weight you were hoping for.
Mere x

Thanks Mere, one day I am so strong and other day I am so wobbly. I feel really bad about it.

Oh no Harry ;( Come on babe, you can do this, resist the food and get back to 100% TS. I'd just do 2 packs today and see what the scales say tomorrow.

Harry you have come so far wobbles and all. You will do it.
Mere x

Awww thanks jael and mere....

Hi Harry draw a line under it we all do it so don't worry stay focused and you will do great the weight will still come off. You know you can do it you are so strong Xx

Hi everyone, sorry for the late reply. I was really busy today. Weekly shopping, cleaning and cooking.
I had a shake this morning and then 2 croissants :-( gutted. I am so hungry today only dreaming about food. I dont know what to do. I am thinking to miss one pack now. I so wanted to be in the 98's tomorrow.

Hi Harry,
I hope you are ok and there was no trigger??

Maybe consider having 2/3 products and a 200cal meal of protein and green veg? You are so busy and maybe you need a bit more everyday... Might be a bit slower to loose the weight but it might be more beneficial long term for your health and mind?

I know i struggle with smells ... Makes my mouth water and tummy rumble. I could eat my arm some days especially when I see no loss on the scales!!!

I am considering doing it like they say on the exante website for week 4/5 and having some food. It will be interesting to see if it makes a difference.

Or maybe take a picture of the scales when you are stood on them like ED does ... And then when you are tempted to grab bad food you can try and talk yourself out of it by looking at the numbers in the photo??

I hope you are ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Sam, i think cause of my busy life 600cal not enough for me. one day is ok and other day its like hell. i am strugling to stay on track to be honest. i am thinking to do 2 packs+ roast salmon or chicken for dinner. My hubby is doing roast chicken diet so i can tag along with him. Last night i was suffring with a headache and my legs were killing me. i think i over exerted myself. i am not sure what to do? :(

Why dont you do WS for a while until you feel like you are ready to go back to TS? Or just stay doing WS if that suits your lifestyle better. You'll still be losing weight, just a little slower, but if it means you dont then have a binge or eat something you really shouldn't, it's worth it?

Yeah thats what i am thinking now, TS is not for me anymore but i will be strict on whats going in my mouth. i will eat two packs only and one kito friendly meal for a week then i will see how it works.
its my early shift tomorrow i will update after work...

Thanks Sam, i think cause of my busy life 600cal not enough for me. one day is ok and other day its like hell. i am strugling to stay on track to be honest. i am thinking to do 2 packs+ roast salmon or chicken for dinner. My hubby is doing roast chicken diet so i can tag along with him. Last night i was suffring with a headache and my legs were killing me. i think i over exerted myself. i am not sure what to do? :(

I agree... I feel the same some days ... Tomorrow is the start of my week 4 & like I said I am considering some food at the evening.

I think that is the wisest option for you right now.... Then periodically on days off or easy days you might want to do just 3 products to jilly you along. I think it's about trial and error.

You are doing amazingly - so don't feel bad in any way.

I am like you and don't stop ... Some days
My work is very strenuous. Others I am home glued to my laptop.

There is some flexibility with Exante and I am sure you can make a plan to suit you and your busy life. The fact you can't drink at work means you are at a disadvantage straight away at
Keeping the hunger at bay.

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive been thinkong about the food days..im not sure i want to do a whole food week. I think it wil make it harder for me...what i was thinking though is to have one day a week a food day...

Sundays are hard for me so i was thinking of making it as much food as i can

My plan is to have a porridge for breakfast. Bar or carbanarra for lunch, a light meal at tea with my kids . If im hungry a 3rd exante product for supper...i think making my sundays as "normal "as i an with food will help me stick to it. And help me get through to sundays each week....

Thats my plan anyways :)

Nik

Oh Hun sorry to hear your so run down by the sounds of it. I think WS is a fantastic idea, it's not a lot different! Still extremely strict and hardwork. That teeny bit more sounds exactly what you need. There is not point becoming so run down you need to eat quickly, So you may aswell choose WS and have that meal to keep you healthy. You will still lose weight super fast! Health is paramount :) xx

Back