Harry's 2013 Diary...

Looking at the menu Id prob have the plain chicken breast burger without chips and have salad and no dressing And I wouldnt eat the bun! xx

Good luck for WI Harry xx

Good luck for tomorrow. Thanks for the missing me post :) I'm back for good xxx

We're not going to weatherspoons lol.

Im going to be having a small skinless grilled chicken breast with plain salad no dressing, and water.

I will make a fuss to get it exactly like that too if needs be, anything else or extra is out of the question, iv already decided im only eating half of that too, if any. im still pretty angry about it to be honest and i know i sound it right now! Felt so strongly against food this whole journey, that i cant help these feelings now, and am on the brink of being awkward and not having anything anyway, could easily say iv got a bad belly. My mood keeps changing towards it and how I feel right now I won't be eating, I just feel real anger about it, the thought of 'having' to suddenly eat against my will infuriates me. I know i sound a cow but im not happy lol. Will keep you updated.

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow Harry! xx

Hope you have a good loss tomorrow Harry.
Mere x

When I had a meal out during my AAMW I had chicken with salad and no dressing. Chicken is very low in calories if you don't eat the skin. A normal size chicken breast is only about 200 cals about the same as your normal shake. You will probably find your appetite is such that if you eat the salad first ED you will be too full to eat much of the chicken.
Mere x

Good luck for WI Harry :D
Good to see you back straight away :D

Awww thanks everyone. I am suffering with nasty flu and high temperature. I can't taste anything. Finished early today cause of my bad health. I am still on plan, I had two cups of black coffee so far. Not hungry at all. Sore throat is killing me.
Hope you all having a good day.

Oh I forgot to mention today's weight list.Lol
98.1kg=215.8lb=15.5st
Nearly 4lb off this week. So Haaaaappppyyyyy. ;-)

Well done on the weight loss Harry. Hope you feel better soon.
Mere x

Well done Harry!! Awesome loss!! Sorry you're feeling so ill though poor you :(

Hope you're better soon Hun xx

Fab weight loss Harry I am delighted for you well done hope you are feeling better really soon Xx

Hi Harry,

It must be doing the rounds as I feel terrible too!!
Just in time for Easter hey!!
Luckily I am working from home today and tomorrow... But working every other day this week.... Off bank holiday Monday! Arn't I a lucky devil!!

Other half has just gone to buy me one of those Apple TV thingy mibobs to watch films to try cheer me up!

I am just bobbing round the house with the bleach, duster and vac because I get paranoid about germs when I am sick!

Great loss this week :) well done!!

Hope you get better soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been off a few days and just catching up on your diary

brilliant loss Harry you must be buzzing. I think that it gives up hope for after Exante.... that we can eat normal food and its fine.

hope your lurgy goes soon.xx

That's brilliant Harry!! You little star! You'll be in those 14s in the next few weeks!!! Excellent!

Don't think ill join the no weighing till Friday, really need to keep myself on track as I'm not 100% focused, really trying mentally xxx

Sam Hope you are feeling better soon.
Mere x

Thanks guys.
No problem carrie :)
I am in tremendous pain (headache, legache, blocked nose)
Sorry if I don't come here tonight ladies.
I have an early shift tomorrow so I will watch arrow then I'll be off to bed.

Back