Harry's 2013 Diary...

I love Arrow Harry. Hope you feel better after your early night.
Mere x

Oh I forgot to mention today's weight list.Lol
98.1kg=215.8lb=15.5st
Nearly 4lb off this week. So Haaaaappppyyyyy. ;-)

Brilliant Loss Harry! Hope you feel better after a snooooze! xx

Oooooooo :D
You're gonna catch me up eh ?;)
Well done Harry :D
I hope you feel better soon :)

Hope you're feeling better Hun, Get a nice early night and rest up :) xx

Hi Harry, hope you are feeling better??

Sam x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for your concern guys. I am really ill and off plan :-( I will try to stay on plan today.hope you all having a good day.

Sorry to hear that Hun, Try to choose right while off plan, Can still be super healthy and benefit from that more illness-wise :) Get better soon xx

Awww thanks ladies. Gained 2.7lb already :-( its 218.7lb today. Suffering with high temperature and I can't taste anything that leads me to bad choices.o well damage has been done. Out of ketosis as well. I had porridge so far and It was very bitter :-( I will try my best to stay on track. Off to work....

Hope you are feeling better soon Harry it's awful when you are under the weather and trying to diet. Hopefully soon you will feel OK xx

Get well soon. Try and avoid carbs if you can and sugar. You might
Need food to get your strength back - don't beat yourself up. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks again ;-) Back from work and 100% so far. Lets hope for best. Not feeling good at all.

Keep going Harry. The day is nearly done now . Go for it. Xx

Sorry you are feeling so poorly. Be really proud of yourself for being 100% on a day when you are feeling so bad. Have an early night and get a good sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day x

The saying go feed a fever, starve a cold. Do what you need to huny, the diets hard enough without a fever. Great going today though :) hope your on the road to recover xxx

Thanks QG, lass and Carrie. So far so good but I had four packs today cause I was feeling very weak.
This flu is not going away. Anyone know any remedies to get rid of this virus. I could not drink enough water today cause I am feeling very cold . luckily I have day off tomorrow so I will catch up with your diaries. Sorry cause of fever I dont feel like opening my eyes and work on pc.Hope you all are going well :)

Hope you feel better soon Hun xx

Hi Harry,

How are you feeling?
I seemed to shake some of my symptoms yesterday, but they have returned today! :(

I've just got home from a day of running around and have jumped into bed!

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly! I hoep you get better soon Harry :D

Back