Harry's 2013 Diary...

Yeah I know what you mean Marge, still lot to learn for me.
Early shift for me today.
Hope you all have a good day.

Harry and Marge I feel your pain

I love a drink, and I thing that many of my extra lbs are from Sauvignon Blanc and Rose. I have started to drink on a Friday. Wine or gin only and have still lost the last 2 weeks. Before anyone says about ketosis I knew I was ok as drank on Atkins with no bad effect. I knew though that if the scales went up the drink was out the window. I enjoyed it massively but the carb cravings the next day were terrible. So it a decision that needs to be made carefully.x

I don't really get the no drinking in ketosis bit. Alcohol is carbs so a small drink will take you out of ketosis. I think the bad effect people have while on a low carb diet is that their body is no longer used to alcohol so it affects them more quickly. I've had a weekend off every month this time on a vlcd and although I don't drink as much before feeling the effects, and my weight goes up due to water weight, I have had no drastic ill effects :)

Best of luck Harry with whatever you decide it's like me at Easter with all those eggs it's terrible but have a good night and enjoy yourself if you can alternate the drinks that would be great that's what I intend to do on Sat night Xx

Hi guys, it was really bad day at work.
I like tattoos and the lady that was my trainer for the day kept saying why have you gotten another one?
Sorry forgot to mention yesterday I got another tattoo on my hand.i was really pissed with her attitude but it was my job to shadow her for a day.
So I decided to have some wine to unwind my anger. It is my life and my body.What a b***h.
I don't know what to say now really annoyed with her.
Hope you're all having a good day.

Let it go - there will always be small minded people out there. Was she being judgmental or was she really just interested and it came out wrong? Whatever as you say it is your body and no-one else's business. Enjoy your wine - back on track to morrow or after the weekend :)

Tattoos can be so polarising, some people love them, some people hate them and some people just dont understand. I dont have any at the moment but I've found a design I really love that I'm going to get on my back, in the top middle between my shoulderblades I think. It's my daughter's name as an ambigram in a circle so you can read it no matter which way you look at it. I've not had it done yet as I want to lose all the weight first. But anyway my parents are dead against it, but whatever, I'm 40, I'm an adult, I can choose to do whatever I want to my body. I've wanted to have my nose pierced too for years but a) I'm chicken and b) I'm not sure it wont look stupid on me. Again my parents were horrified when I told them I wanted to do it. It's not really any of their business.

Sorry you've had a rubbish day! Ignore her Hun, your life, your body, your decisions! xx

thanks guys, your kind words mean a lot to me. I have a nose piercing and I love it. Go for it hun.

I agree Harry it is your body and nothing to do with her. Enjoy your wine and imagine sticking pins in her.
Mere x

Sorry to hear you have had a bad day Harry. I hope tomorrow is better for you :)

She sounds like a right ***** Harry! Nice to see your still doing great though! Xxx

Thanks my lovely ladies, today is going to be a long and hectic day. Need bits and pieces for tomorrow's party. I have colour my hair yesterday and my hair dressers appointment is tomorrow. I am thinking to do my nails today.Lets see if I get time though.
So nice day ahead ;-)

Thanks hun forgot to mention straight back on diet. It is going to be a 100% day.

I have had the same issues with my Tattoos Harry, I have a total of 5 and most of them are visible. I used to get all sorts of comments, and mainly positive, but there were always a few people who thought it was Ok to show their disapproval. I just ignored them. I love tats and I am thinking about having another, I'm just not sure where.

Thanks hun forgot to mention straight back on diet. It is going to be a 100% day.

Good on you Harry! I'm back 100% today too ... Off the med's and goals to strive too!!

Xx

Hope you enjoy your day Harry.
Mere x

Ok the day I was waiting from last month is here . everything is in control my lovely daughter made coffee for me. Now I am off to hair dressers. I will be busy today with this dressing up and all that so I am off plan for a day.
Hope you all have a lovely day.

Back