Harry's 2013 Diary...

That was a good score no-one got trounced. Don't work too hard.
Mere x

Hope today is a better day for you harry :) you've done brill so far, little blips happen, draw a line under it and carry on as determined as before x

Hope you are doing well Harry dont worry a about the blip at least you don't throw the towel in and to mad it could have been so much worse glad you enjoyed the footy Xx

Early night for me again, really really upset now :( I had pizza, kids ordered pizza today from pizza hut and I was snatching pizza from them, I'm disgusted :mad: I don't know why I was so hungry today and I gave it in.:banghead: I don't have any words or anything to defend myself it was purely greed.:lost: I don't know what to do. I think I cant do this anymore :doh: why I am doing this. At this time i need :whoopass:

Ahh Harry I've only just seen this! Don't beat yourself up about it- you CAN do it. Draw a line and get back on it! You've come to far to give up entirely.

Just remember the saying:

Weighloss is like driving; If you ever veer off the road, just make a U-turn and head back in the right direction!

Hope today has been a good day Harry! :) xx

Sorry just check my diary now.
I was really bad for last couple of days.
Gained 5.5lbs
220lbs today :-(
Off to work and I will update everything after work.

Sorry just check my diary now.
I was really bad for last couple of days.
Gained 5.5lbs
220lbs today :-(
Off to work and I will update everything after work.

Hey Harry :)
I dare not weigh myself as I know I will have gained after the weekend off :eek::eek:
Hope you're back on track now :D, and that work is not too bad ;)

Draw a line and back on it hun, don't dwell on it or beat yourself up, take a positive step in the right direction :) x

Thanks Marge and Ali, I had soup+500ml water so far. I am sure it will be 100% today. I need to fight with my inner greedy demons. I am not that stronger person anymore. I started to hate dieting I find excuses to skip days.
O well lets hope for best.
Its my son's match today so I am going to enjoy myself after work.
Hope you all are having a good day.

It's not having bad days/weekends that's the problem, the problem comes if you dont come back here and dont start straight back on the plan, but you have so you have it under control. What's done is done, and weight quickly gained comes off quickly too :)

Sticking with site will definitely pay off in the long-run. You are doing well so don't be down on yourself. Sometimes other things get in the way and sometimes it doesn't seem fair to always have to deny ourselves things. It's emotionally draining. At the moment I am feeling strong and when I do start feeling that life is so unfair I just remember that it will seem much more fair when I look the way I want to and fit into the clothes I want to. I have had times when I have slipped so far and for so long I doubted I could ever make it back. But I have and it's because of the support of you and my other friends on here or I would never have made it.

Don't be hard on yourself Harry, it's really difficult. Just take it one day at a time, were here rooting! Xxx

Awww thanks Jael, lass and carrie.
I am ok today (so far)
100% day is about to finish.
I work so hard today to keep my mind busy. My house is sparkly clean, laundry is sorted.So far I am happy today.
Thanks for your support guys.

Glad today is going better for you Harry, I hope you're ok Hun. I agree with the others :) xx

Thanks Ed
100% yaaay early night for me.
Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow.

Deffo helps to get an early night.

Well done on 100%, good luck tomorrow x

Well done Harry.
Mere x

Well done Harry on being 100% today this diet really is so hard sometimes so well done on getting back on track keep up the fab work x

Well done Harry :D
It is difficult.
You just have to ask yourself, what you want more ?
The food/drink that is tempting you ?
Or to be slim ?
I suspect, that short term you want the food. Thats the here and now :)
But long term, I suspect you want to be slim. You want to walk into a normal shop and not worry about what size you are.
And that is the future :)
Keep plodding on with it Harry, and the slimness will come :)
Heres yo another good day :D

Back