Harry's 2013 Diary...

Agree with Mere that the uniform will be a great incentive to stick to p,an and wear them with pride :D

Also agree with Carrie, please don't worry. I can put myself in your shoes and I know I would feel the same, but we all also know it is not fat and it WILL melt off with water because its just joking gain :)

Have a lovely day Harry xx

Harry know how you feel seeing a gain . It is soul destroying but plenty of water and the scales will be going down again.
At least you know what caused the gain and that is half the battle.
Take care and keep glugging!
Mere x

Like the others said, it isn't fat and will soon come off. Don't let it discourage you!

Grrrrr

Last edited:
Wow what a difference- motivation to keep you going!

oh my! what a differrence!! stay strong xxx

Absolutely fabulous Harry well done, looking forward to the next! xx

Thanks for all the lovely compliments ladies, I am losing the plot. I had only half pack of porridge this morning before work. I was really busy at work didn't get time to drink or eat after work I had soup then 5 chic wings and 2 cookies. I know TOTM is to blame but I think its getting really hard for me,as I am going for 3weeks training to another store on 13th of may and I am completely out of the options. its not possible for me to stay on track while I am on training course away from home:( Any ideas will be much appreciated ladies. I am not in a good mood today as I am really disappointed cause of my actions. More weight gain for tomorrow:badmood::sign0007::doh:

Dont be disheartened hon, look at those pics and see how far you've come, you can do it, you have it in you, you just need to focus!

Morning Everyone, I am going to set myself mini goals. I don't know how long that gonna take but I know I can do it. I will change my signature and set 7lbs goals. it wasn't easy to lose 4stones but last 2stones are really hard to shed. shakes only day. Bring it on...

Last edited:
Yep Harry, lets kick these shakes into touch!! Slimdom here we come! Xxx

Today's weight list 214.4:eek: 15s4/1.4lbs:) 97.3:D
Loss 0.5lbs i was looking for gain. Thank God chic wings wasnt that bad after all Lol...
Today will be shakes only day.
its my day off but i have to go. few projects are pending to do. NOT GOOD.
Hope you all have a lovely day....set myself few goals in signature lets see...

That is excellent Harry just the boost you needed this morning!! :D xx

Deffo hun :D

What a day, I am really in a good mood today. I bought this portable bbq for hubby and kiddies. As I am not going to eat and invite someone around over the long weekend but I will cook for them its not fair if I neglect them for my dieting. While weather is good for us.i am really positive about this. I will not break my diet for anything. Have a lovely day everyone.

Yeehaa 100% so far.Rest of the family had the BBQ...Really happy now.

Back