Harry's 2013 Diary...

Good luck Harry :) xx

Have a fab day Harry! No nibbles be good :D xx

Thanks Ed :D
Todays weight check= 15s 0lbs
No nibbles so far Ed ;)
We are going to watch movie tonight. I am not happy about it. All these things slowing me down.:(
Tomorrow going out for dinner :(
so far I had porridge and 1.1/2litre of water.:)
I am not sure about tonight. I don't want to spoil my diet at this point but its Friday.:p
I am working six days a week, I think I deserve something to relax my mind and body.;)
but I don't enjoy it anymore 24/7 I only think about my weight loss. its not good :( Hope you all have a lovely weekend :D
I am a confused.com at a moment :confused: I will let you know if I go for drinks tonight ;)

Todays weight check= 15s 0lbs

Excellent Harry! Absolutely nothing between you and those 14s now. Focus.

We are going to watch movie tonight. I am not happy about it. All these things slowing me down.:(
Tomorrow going out for dinner :(

Why the sad face hun, Movies do not mean food :) Dinner out does not mean carbs :)

Come on Harry!

I am not sure about tonight. I don't want to spoil my diet at this point but its Friday.:p
I am working six days a week, I think I deserve something to relax my mind and body.;)

I am a confused.com at a moment :confused: I will let you know if I go for drinks tonight ;)

Totally your choice but Friday will be there every week hun, You don't need to use it to fall off the wagon if you don't want to. You could use the drinks money to buy a Yankee candle and some LUSH bath bombs, Jump in a hot relaxing bubble bath and ease your mind and body that way after work Instead of alcohol :)

Have a great weekend whatever you choose to do Harry! :D

We all really want to celebrate your happiness of getting into the 14s and feeling amazing, which is now as close as ever, depending what you do next ;) xx

Just think- next weigh you could be in the 14's :) That must be a good feeling Harry :)

Come on Harry you can make it to the 14's

Hi Harry. Stay strong and you'll get there.

What a lovely post to wake up to :) Thanks ED and Minnie.
Thanks shrimp and Lynn :)
Yesterday I jog for 3miles +sit ups :D Today my body is sore :(
Yesterday I had porridge for breakfast then whole day nothing at night I had 1glass of wine + 1 pizza finger and one avocado.
I was so tired that I went to bed early. My head was spinning and body was sore.
Mostly on Fridays we sat down and watch tv for few hours but yesterday all I was thinking BED.
Hubby wasn't very happy about it and still looks little moody about it.
Oh Well now the interesting part my todays weight check GUESS WHAT??????Achieved my first mini goal
Yeah 14s 13lbs :woohoo:Finally I am in 14s figure but not for long sadly.
We are going out for dinner tonight and movie as yesterday I cancelled the programme.
Wish me luck sorry for a long post. Have a lovely weekend.
I am off to work now :(

Last edited:
Hi Harry. Poor you, having to work today. Well done on getting into the 14s. Just enjoy yourself tonight then keepto 100% TS next week and I'm sure you'll stay in the 14s. Have a lovely time tonight :)

Hope the soreness eases off today Harry and you can enjoy tonight pain free.

Yay for 14s!! Well done hun you have waited for them so long!!! Ok so they might disappear tonight but aslong as you are straight back on, you know you can get them back straight away so just enjoy to it but tomorrow focus.. You don't want or need it taking any longer than necessary to see those 14s again as your regular number heading for 13s :D

Have a fab weekend Harry! xx

Brilliant news Harry!!! Happy 14s dance!!! Have a great evening. As long as you get straight back on it you'll be in the 14s again by mon/tues :) xxx

Super Harry!! :D :D :D

Make smart choices and you'll stay firmly rooted in the 14's :)

Brilliant news about being in the 14's....come on I bet you can stay there again next weekend

Hope you've had a lovely weekend Harry :) xx

Thanks Ed :) yes it was lovely and busy weekend.
Harry + Healthy choices don't go together. :(
Today's weight check is 15s 3lbs. :confused:
I know I will lose that in no time, I am not sad about it.
I will update everything after work. Be Good ;)
Now off to work :(

The quicker your back on it the quicker any gain comes straight back off :) have a great day Harry xxx

Water weight is the quickest weight to fall off, Jump right back on and that 'gain' will jump right back off!

Have a good day Harry, glad you had a nice weekend :) xx

Awww thanks carrie and Ed :)
I am straight back on it. :D
Now I can do two months without break ;)
Lets hope so :p
We watched man of steel over the weekend and absolutely loved the movie.:D
Oh and I went to my favourite restaurant to treat myself with biryani ;)
Drink wise it was really bad weekend I had wine, beer, whiskey but I enjoyed it ;)
Now I am back on track, lets do it.

Back