Harry's 2013 Diary...

Ok about yesterday I had porridge for breakfast, bar for lunch and veg soup for dinner.
First thing in the morning I took my boy for his footy training, Then off to work. finished work 5:30 then quickly changed myself and I was off to presentation.
I couldn't drink enough water only 1litre of water 3mugs of black coffee and 1mug of green tea.
This morning I was suffering with headache. :(
Didn't get time to do any exercise yesterday. I was on my feet all day but I don't count that as exercise.:rolleyes:
My body is crying for exercise so I will go for a run today.:)
Not feeling very good today.:(
As you all know food is not my problem, its alcohol. I don't know how I controlled myself yesterday.
hubby offered me a drink couple of times but I say NO every time.
I am so proud of myself.. :p

Well done for yesterday Harry. You're doing brilliantly. Alcohol was my problem too - not particularly binging or anything, I just used to have one or two glasses every night and had convinced myself I couldn't sleep if I didn't. Keep it up and try to drink plenty of water today.

YES!! Well done Harry I am so proud of you for kicking the habit of bobbing in and out of 15s, They are now HISTORY!! :D xx

Thanks ED.
I am happy too.
No more 15s for me.

Well done Harry definitely no more 15s for you fab news. Well done on resisting that drink that's a great achievement so proud of you Xx

Doing fab Harry, well done xx

Thanks again guys
Sorry I am bit busy today so quick update. Still 100% +exercise
I am bit upset I received my uniform today. Jacket is ok waist cost is perfectly fit.shirts are ok but TROUSERS are really tight. 2inches to lose to fit myself into those. I was scared and it happens. I need to wear that.
Kids said to me try to lose and you can do it. I am not sure how long it gonna take. And I am ready for my placement Gutted. Any advice.
You think I order bigger size or try to lose quickly.
Please Please give me advice how long it will take to lose 2inches.

I'm not sure how long it would take - I don't measure inches just weigh. If you can hide the fact that they don't quite fit by using a waist band expander and covering the waistband with your shirt or waistcoat then I would do that, but if there is no way you could squeeze into them would it be worth ordering a size up so that you have them for your placement?

They wilp fit in no time if you keep on going like you have been :)

I'm not sure how long it would take - I don't measure inches just weigh. If you can hide the fact that they don't quite fit by using a waist band expander and covering the waistband with your shirt or waistcoat then I would do that, but if there is no way you could squeeze into them would it be worth ordering a size up so that you have them for your placement?

You don't want to be uncomfortable at work. There's nothing worse than wearing trousers that are too tight. This is good advice from Lass. Why don't you get a larger size trousers 'for the timebeing' then set yourself the goal of ensuring the smaller pair fir asap. What better incentive?!

It's a hard one Harry as the trousers are such a great motivation to stick with Exante but I do agree with the girls you need to be comfy at work - if you can get away with not wearing them for a while and sticking to Exante those 2 inches should be gone in no time especially with you exercising as well as the diet and it is a great incentive X

I will talk to uniform lady tomorrow. If she can fit one trouser in her budget.
Or I will offer her one trouser to swap.
Thanks for advice ladies.

Good morning Harry xx

Just looking at the diary of measurements I kept when I first went on Exante. It took me 4 weeks and 14lbs to lose the first 2 inches off my waist. Then a further 6 weeks and 10lbs to lose 2 more inches.

Thanks for info hun.
Since last two days no weight loss whatsoever. Its still 14s12lbs. I am really annoyed now.
I am going to buy one trouser size 18 for the time being. As they don't have budget to order another. I will pay her to order me one.
I am happy that waist coat and jacket fit me otherwise it will be big problem.
Hope you all have good day.
I am Off to work now.

You're welcome, have a fab day xx

They will soon be too big for you Harry, that will be the next problem :D

Not sure how quickly niches go, Sometimes. Have not lost lbs but have lost 1 inch, So it can be week by week. Within one month you can lose lots of inches, I know that because of my results table I update each month :)

Best to be comfortable in work, Just for now, But it will only be another 2/3 weeks and I'm sure there will be a huge difference in he trousers aslong as you stay as excellent on plan as you are now. Go you! xx

Thanks ED, what a lovely post :)
just what I needed after work, extra boost.
Thanks hun. I can do it.

Hi Harry. You're doing so well at the moment. Keep it up!

Back