Harry's 2013 Diary...

Awww thanks.
2.5 mile jog+walk in 38mins
Yaaay my timing is improving.
I am extremely tired now.
Early night for me.

Harry you are doing so well on your exercise those inches will decrease in no time, you are doing great on exante also -keep up the fab work x

Thanks tigs I hope so.
I am not losing at all sadly still 14s12
Why I don't know.
Little fed up now.
I ordered one trouser size 18 today she said I had to pay for it.
I don't want to compromise with my comfort.

Good idea only to get the one pair - you won't need them for long. You will start losing again soon :) Just think how far you've come already - you are ALREADY a success story :)

Hi Harry - if you are sticking to 100% the weight will come off. You might get a pleasant surprise tomorrow morning!

Morning everyone.
I didn't check my weight today.;)
I want little surprise tomorrow cause its FRIDAY.:D
If I see good weight loss tomorrow then it will be easy for me to stay on track.:p
So far I am having really bad day today. Not sure if things will get any better.
I got to go I will update everything later.

Have a great day Harry and fingers crossed for the scales tomorrow :D

Just think, with a successful weekend under your belt, You are looking at middle 14s for next week and then lower 14s the following! Keep up the excellent work hun you are doing yourself proud :) xx

Hope you have a great day Harry and hope the scales give you a lovely surprise tomorrow you deserve it x

Oh Harry...did your day get any better?

I hope your day got better xx

I hope your day got better Harry :)
You are doing great. Keep in the 14's. I will be joining you very soon ;)

Thanks everyone :) and Welcome back Marge ;)
About yesterday I will not bore you with details It was work related tension.:(
And sorted after all day run to here and there.
Yes Yes you are right I couldn't handle the stress and I had one glass of wine and three pieces of dominos pizza 171 calories per slice.
yesterday I had only one pack of exante all day.
Todays weight check 14s 12/1.2 Gutted but I wont let it slip me again.
That half pound I can lose in one day. So I am back on track.
Hope you all have a lovely day.

Arrrrrggghhhh I am hungry. FOOD is the only thing I am thinking about. NOT GOOD.

Good afternoon Harry. Look how disappointed you were at putting half a pound on, you do not want food now.

Today you're going to drop that half a pound! Go drink more water xx :D :7834:

Thanks hun :)
2/1.2 litre of water down so far.

Come on hun we can do it. The real test will be tonight for resisting Wine.

Come on Harry you can do it just think of the scales tomorrow it will be so worth it. I have committed myself to a bath and an early night tonight to avoid the kitchen it's awful the measures we go to but I need that movement on the scales 3 weeks tomorrow to the hols. Best of luck Harry we can do this X

Thanks tigs. I was struggling today so I start dyeing my hair little bit of threading. Bath and nail polish will be next. So far so good, No wino yet. Lol

Back