Harry's 2013 Diary...

Awww thanks Lynn and Minnie.
Lot to think about, it is a big opportunity to step up. They are offering me holidays after one week. If I join in on Monday for a week then after that week I can go on holidays. Hmmmm good offer I think.
14s10 again.
My target weight is about 13s so I think I am nearly there. Not bad huh.less then two stones to go.

Signed on for new job and didn't have to cancel my holidays.
My cousin coming over on Sunday to stay with us for few days,With her family. Not looking forward to it.
Finally I started feeling good diet wise.
Going 100%...
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Congrats Harry. X

Brilliant news Harry:D

Congrats on the job Harry :)

Congratulations about the new job and well done for being so positive about your diet!

Awww thanks everyone.
Since last three days I am not losing weight at all. Its still 14s10lbs :-(
No cheating at all.
I will stay on track I know eventually it will fall. Tomorrow guests coming over to stay and then I will try to be sensible diet wise but drinks going to be a big problem. Lets see how it goes.

Drinks are my downfall too!

Thanks tigs I hope so.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.
Don't wanna see 14s10lbs again kinda sick of it now.
Wish me luck Please GOD.
I went for a jog today and absolutely loved it.

well done on the job Harry and stay focussed, you can do this! And you KNOW that the scales sometimes dont move for days, mine usually dont move for at least 3 days during the week, sometimes even longer, but by the end of the week they've usually had a whoosh.

Awww thanks jael and tigs.
Today's weight check 14s 9/3.4 only 1.4lbs down not happy at all.
First time ever I behave over the weekend No wino what so ever.
Guests change their plan now they gonna come tomorrow so I have another day to stay focused.
Why I don't lose weight anymore.
Its so hard when you don't see scales going downward.
Have a great day everyone.

Hopefully your Woosh will come tomorrow Harry you really deserve it I know what you mean and the scales and doing TS - its so demotivating not seeing it going down when you are 100% TS but hopefully in the morning the scales will be good to you X

Awww thanks jael and tigs.
Today's weight check 14s 9/3.4 only 1.4lbs down not happy at all.
First time ever I behave over the weekend No wino what so ever.
Guests change their plan now they gonna come tomorrow so I have another day to stay focused.
Why I don't lose weight anymore.
Its so hard when you don't see scales going downward.
Have a great day everyone.

Keep at it and all of a sudden it will happen!!!!!!!!

1.4lbs down is much better than 1.4lbs up. You will get there, you are heading in the right direction. X

Good morning Harry, just caught up. many congrats on the new job and I hope you're enjoying your hols.

Also hope you see the WHOOSH fairy soon, you deserve to xx

14s 8/1.2
Finally it has gone down.
I am happy.
Guests coming over so I might be busy.
I will try to update anyways.
Thanks for your support everyone.

Back