Harry's 2013 Diary...

Good morning Harry, have a fab weekend xx

Hi Harry. Hope you have a good weekend.

Thanks guys.
I am going to spend my weekend in a bed sadly. Suffering with nasty cold and temperature. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Rest Harry. And plenty fluids. Get well soon :)

Hope you're soon up and about again Harry.

Thanks ladies.
Still not 100%
I will start diet again from tomorrow.

Hi Harry. Hope you soon feel 110%!!! Good luck for tomorrow.

I am doing it again for the very last time.
This is it if I couldn't manage it then I will quit forever.
I am sick of this on and off plan. its so hard to restart.
I need one day off on 3rd of nov. Then till Christmas.
Lets see how much I can lose by that time.
Todays weight check is 15s 2lbs:(
Not 100% health wise but enough is enough.
Thanks for your support my true friends.:grouphugg:

Hi Harry. I really hope you manage to stay on track this time. I've been back on track since Sunday and have already lost 3lb - not bad going! So it shows that you do lose weight if you do the diet properly. I bought some frozen cauliflower and broccoli to add to the mealsl and tried the past with cauliflower added last night. For only about 20 additional calories it certainly made it feel more like a proper meal. I've also been making a pack of chocolate shake last the day by making mocha hazelnut coffees which also makes me feel like I'm having more. Finally, I've had 2 boiled eggs a day too which has made a difference. Doing this I've still lost 3lb since Sunday, so not bad!
I know what you mean about going on and off plan. I did really well until the end of July when I went to Philadelphia and since then have been on and off. It's taken me until now to get near to my 11st 13lb weight then although I'm eventually getting there. Basically this is 3 months wasted! However, despite the ups and downs we are both considerably lighter than when we first started so clearly being on a vlcd does work - and for me much better than other diets! I do think it is worthwhile persisting.
See what you can do by Christmas - you could lose a lot by then!

Thanks lynn, I bloody hope so.
But its really hard nowdays cause of night shifts. Eating and sleeping pattern is all f***ed up. This diet deffo works for me if I stay on plan. This time I will give my everything to do it right. Fingers crossed.

:fingerscrossed::bighug:

Just posted this on my diary thread Harry. Thought you would like it too

1376328_10151786971208795_569866027_n.jpg

Absolutely loved it lynn.
Thanks for that positive kick.

Hey get your face out those ferrero rochers and get this 1.5st off! You want to do this! Come on missy! Only you can do this! Xxx

I saw that too!

Ha ha Lol...
I know I know its so f***ing hard now.
I will try again. :-(

Back