Harry's 2013 Diary...

Thanks Lynn, I am thinking to order a dress for my cousin's wedding. Its in a May. I really like this dress. I want to order size 12.i think it will be a good idea to keep myself on track. I don't want to spend £200. Little confusion here. Please I need advice.

Good afternoon Harry, how are you doing? Hope you're feeling positive, I am! xx

Where's the dress from?

I am feeling very positive hun thanks.
Ha ha its an Indian dress from Mumbai.
Not sure if I order it or not what if I couldn't lose that much by then.
Designer dresses are hard to alter as well... So ???
I am thinking it might be great incentive to lose by then.

Thanks Lynn, I am thinking to order a dress for my cousin's wedding. Its in a May. I really like this dress. I want to order size 12.i think it will be a good idea to keep myself on track. I don't want to spend £200. Little confusion here. Please I need advice.

Hi Harry. Hope you've had a good day. You could get down to a size 12 by May next year - you've got 7 months - but you would have to stick to plan. £200 is a lot to spend but it would certainly provide a good incentive!

Thanks Lynn, I am thinking the same.
Lets do it...

Do you know, I might do something similar. I might buy myself something I really want to wear next summer in a size 12. I'm a 16 at the moment. I get some of those size 8 skinny jeans like Carrie's but I'll never be that thin!

Anything is possible Lynn.
Thanks carrie.
I am size 16 too, not stretchy jeans.
First of all I need to shape my body.
I am on it..
Today is a new day. Lets do it.

:scale: 1lb down overnight. I am so happy ;)

Well done Harry, I'm also 1lb down overnight (even after being naughty last night) *slaps wrist*
Almost 4lbs down since Monday morning too after a terrible 4 days off plan.
Onwards and downwards.

Well done both of you. I was down 2lb this morning so we're all on a roll. Let's keep it up. Harry, have you got a picture of the dress that you can post so that we can see it?

Good afternoon Harry. Yes I would say go for it. Fab incentive.

Oh, and I'm with Lynne. Picture of dress would be lovely. Hope today's treating you well xx

Thanks ladies.
I will post a picture of a dress.
Lynn should know by this time csuse of my Facebook but gp I am in hospital. My boy got injured on a football pitch.
Long Long wait.
Really exhausted.
Diet wise its all good.
See you guys when I get time. Hugs xxx

Oh harry, I'm so sorry. Wishing him a speedy recovery and well done to you for staying on plan during a stressful time. Hugs sent xx

I hope he's OK Harry. You must be so tired.

Awww thanks everyone. He is ok he torn is muscle and sprained ligament.
One week rest.
Completely tired. Now off to bed.
100% so far... off from work tonight I was too tired to go. Hugs xxx Night Night.

Night night Harry. Hope you have a good night's sleep.

Back