Harry's 2013 Diary...

I had good sleep thanks.
I was suffering with mild headache this morning so I had bed tea AND porridge. Thanks to my husband.
Todays weigh in 15s 4/3.4
Of course this is not right cause I had food before WI
I am happy as long as its going down.
so happy happy days here.

Hi Harry. What a lovely husband. Hope your son's leg gets better soon. Sounds painful. Glad your weight's going down. Makes you feel a lot better!

Good afternoon Harry, hope the patient is doing well and recovers fast.

Well done on the weight loss and like Lynne says what a lovely hubby you have xx

Thanks Ladies.
Once in a blue moon I get breakfast in bed.
My son's feeling ok than yesterday.
We took him to private treatment last night as he was in agony.
So far all is good here xxx
Feeling possitive.

Thanks Lux.

Good afternoon Harry, hope you're having a good one xx

Thanks giggle.
Its nice and relaxing here so far.
Then off to work later on.
100% so far

Hiya Harry, hope you're well and managing to stay positive. Big hugs xx

No No No nothing is going in a right direction. I don't know what it's gonna take this time to come on a track.
I am so sorry ladies I let myself down and your faith in me.
I am on my periods now.
Maybe cause of that I was so bad over the weekend. I ate anything and everything. One bottle of wine down me.
Now about two hours ago I went to bed but I couldn't sleep. Then I decided to step on a scale for a little shock.
Guess what 15s 6/1.2
I am crying now I think I can't do this anymore. Night shifts f*** my system too. I can't sleep properly.
I don't know what to do at the moment.
Absolutely devastated.

Oh sweetheart, big hugs sent to you :bighug:

You've had such a lot to contend with lately and on top of it all, new hours that have played hell with your sleeping pattern.
To me, sleep is paramount to everything. If I can't sleep then everything else in my life falls apart. Diet included. I should imagine it's the same for you too.
Every little thing that is not going to plan in my life feels so scary and unachievable when I lie awake thinking and worrying.
But, if at lunchtime I think back to those hours, I usually wonder why I felt that low and scared. It rarely ever feels that bad in the daytime.

I know it's easy to write that down (and I know that like you, I will still worry tomorrow in the early hours when I'm unable to sleep!) but one day it just might sink in! :hug99:

Look how far you've come already Harry. You were almost 20st, you've done fantastic. So it's taking a little longer than you anticipated to get to goal. So what. How many of us achieve anything without a few slip ups along the way?
The main thing is we will pick ourselves up and get back on the wagon so to speak.

So, dust yourself down and climb back on that wagon. Oh, and get that dress ordered, something to aim for.

It might also be worth visiting your Dr and asking for something to help you to sleep until your body gets used to these shift hours.

I hope I haven't stepped out of line. I honestly do want you to feel better about yourself and reach your goal xx

Oh Harry, you've not let anyone down, as gp said you've already lost loads so look at the positives. This year maybe hasn't went as well as you'd hoped but minimins only proves that no one gets it right first time. I've been on these boards since June 2011 and this is the closest I've ever got goal. I know when I'm not in the boards I'm bad, that's why I'm a bit OCD about minimins as its totally my crutch at the moment. Maybe try ws the weight loss is only 2lbs less than on ts but it might be what you need as your system is to pot with the night shifts. Totm plays havoc too, you sound so low, please don't beat yourself up. Your not alone. Wish I could give you a hug. Xxx

Hi Harry sorry to hear you so down. The pictures you took on holiday with your husband you looked beautiful and so happy. Look at your pictures and instead of dealing a failure feel proud.
I have had a very stressful few weeks with mum in hospital and having to eat on the run and I too have put weight on.
Mum comes out of hospital today, my sister is coming to look after her for a few days and my husband is taking me to Skye for a well earned rest. I will get back at the weekend and will start to eat healthier then.
I think perhaps you and I should be diet buddies for the few weeks running up to Christmas. Aiming for a pound a week should not be too hard and would get us back to where we were. What do you think?
sending you a big hug. x

Awww thanks everyone.
We have builders working next door so there is no point to get some sleep at daytime. I feel like I am in a zombie land. I promise you guys I will stay on track. Here I go again.
Thanks for your immense support Gp, carrie and Mere. Hugs xxx

Restarting 15s/ 5lbs
12nov 2013
Here I come 14s....

That's the spirit Harry xx

Thanks gp.
I have changed my signature too. Just to keep me on track.
Hopefully no more blips this time.

It sounds like you've been through a lot lately, well done for being positive and carrying on though :) have a fab week x

Back