Harry's 2013 Diary...

Hope you had a good day today Harry.

Well done Harry. Have a good day x

No weight loss.
Lets hope for tomorrow.
Its my weighing day tomorrow.
When I check 3.00pm I don't get any results. I like my night offs then next day I see big loss on scale. Now thats possible on Friday as Thursday is my off. Hope you all have a good day.

Good luck for WI. x

Ah back from work and absolutely shattered. I had porridge now bed.
5nights off its my time to make it or break it. I was thinking to buy alcohol bottle after work but somehow I control myself. Please don't let me fell off the wagon. Love you all xxx
Need support xxx

Little bit of support coming. Stick with it, remember how good you looked and felt going to Goa! No alcohol, it is empty calories, never makes you feel full and seems to encourage you to want to eat as you throw inhibitions out of the window. Take care get a good sleep and you will be glad you stuck with it when you waken. x

Hope you had a great sleep Harry - you know you can do TS you've done great in the past on it - well done on not buying the alcohol as Mere says it's only wasted calories x

Mere is right - empty calories. If you are going to fall off then at least do it with something you can limit as there is only so much food you can eat, but when its combined with alcohol then its certainly gonna end out BAD!

Better still add another pouch to your day if you need more or make some soup into crisps if you need to snack. You can do this - you know you can, its just resolve that fades a little at times x

Good for you Harry. You don't need the alcohol. Enjoy your days off & keep posting xx

Hope you have a good day today Harry. x

Hi Harry. How's your day going. xx

Hi guys, I am suffering with upset stomach. Doing 100% though. Lets hope for big loss by tomorrow.
Hope you are all ok and enjoying your day.

Oh no. Hope your tummy settles soon Harry. A lot of stuff doing the rounds at the moment.

Good for you on stayig on track, well done. I'm on call tomorrow so will check in once i'm home in the evening . Hope its a good weigh in for you xx

Good luck for WI tomorrow. x

Thanks ladies xxx

Ah I am in pain. Its like I have sore back and stomach. Couldn't sleep properly. I think my stomach is swallowing as well.
Lets hope it gets better with time.

Oh no! I would say have a nice weekend, but I am not so hopeful after reading that :(

Fingers crossed you get better very soon x

Back