Harry's 2013 Diary...

Makes it all so much harder when you are not well. Hope you start to feel better soon x

Hi Harry. Hope you're feeling better soon x

Hi my lovely friends I am feeling better today. I had normal meal yesterday as my husband was angry with me cause of my diet. He was thinking that this diet is ruining my health. So here I am with 15s 3lbs. I am not bothered with half pound gain. Starting again today. One positive thing is this about weekend I was in control. So here I go again....

Well done for not falling off track this weekend. That 1/2 lb will be gone by tomorrow :)

Hope this week is a good one Harry x

Glad you are feeling better hun - half a pound is nowt though - just a big poo! loL ;)

Hi Harry, how are things going xx

Hi susie, Not a very good restart for me. Still plodding along. My ankle is killing me. I couldn't sleep properly. I am wishing for a miracle now. Diet wise its all good today. I had two mugs of black coffee so far. Night shift is waiting for me again. I really need to catch up with some sleep if I could. I think I will take a pain killers today.
Hope you all are ok.i will try to catch up with your diaries at work. Hugs to you all xxx

Harry you are doing great with the diet. Hope your ankle is better soon. x

Thanks mere that's what I want the most at the moment.I am hoping for same weight as last week because I was off plan again + I drink milk before bed cause of my ankle. Sore throat is here Grrrrr. Now off to bed for some sleep. Work was tiring too cause of mothers day permotions and all that. Night Night people....

Hope today is good for you. x

Hope things start improving soon Harry x

Hi everyone, I am not doing well at all. Too much stress going on in my life. Wedding is just around the corner and I can't diet at all. All family is coming over from Canada. I need to sort out my place before wedding. OH works 7days a week and I work nights we hardly get time for house chores. I am killing myself with extra work nowdays. I can't sleep my whole body is aching. I eat anything and everything whatever in a fridge. I am sorry for this disturbing post but I was stressed and I am feeling very low. I stepped on scale and its 15s 7lbs. I gained 5lbs. I am crying my eyes out. Night shift again waiting for me.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend and nice mothers day.

Harry take a deep breath, dry up the tears and use your thinking cap. You know that 5lb is NOT fat. It is water gain. Get back on track and it will come right back off. You are going through a lot just now, no wonder you are feeling stressed. Think back to your past successes. There must have been times when you fell off the wagon and had a biggish gain. You will have gone back on track and lost most/all of it in a day or two. You can do it again this time - but you must get back on track before the weight settles in as fat gain. You know this is true, but the pain and stress of life are stopping you thinking straight. You CAN do this girl! Take care x

Try to plan ahead with your meals Harry. Write down what you are going to have and stick to it. I understand how stressed & under pressure you are at the moment but uncontrolled eating isn't the answer. It seems to be adding to the pressure you are feeling. Even if you have to eat food rather than Exante you still need to have a plan. The same goes for preparing your home. Do one room at a time so that it doesn't get on top of you, perhaps set up a timetable especially as you have to work nights. I Don't know if this is useful but its what I would do :) x

Harry I am thinking about you. Old saying How do you eat an elephant ? Answer, One bite at a time. Your elephant is the diet and the house. Set yourself little tasks, your family are coming to see you not the house. Tidy beats clean any day of the week so have a tidy round and the place will look fine. Diet one meal at a time. Bars or shakes or whatever while at work and healthy meal while with the family. x

Hi Harry. How are you today. Hope you have managed to take some time out for yourself to think things over & start working on a plan xx

Hi Harry, just seen your posts on here. So sorry you're having a rubbish time; You've had it all!

5lb weight gain is nothing when you take into account water weight. It's easily shifted when you feel ready! I'm sure you'll have a fab time once family comes down and you're sorted. I think mere's advice is perfect, take one thing at a time and you'll get there.

i hope you're feeling better today xxxx

Thanks everyone for your kind words it means a lot to me.
Hope you all have a nice mothers day.

Hi Harry. Sounds like you've been going through the mill. I hope you're feeling better soon. You've had some good advice from others. Try to have a plan - even if you stray it lessens the harm. I try to calorie count as well as doing exante to avoid too bad slips. it doesn't always work but it helps. You and I seem to have had similar struggles. I'm starting again today (apart from the lamb dinner my son is cooking for mothers day). Shall we try and do it together. I've been putting the same half stone on and off for weeks now but I've got a new phone and a fit bit and am going to make a concerted effort. New weighin day is Sunday. How about it Harry - shall we do it together? Hope you have a lovely mothers day today!

Back