Harry's 2013 Diary...

Did you enjoy your wine?

Im avoiding alcohol for the next 3 weeks. I cannot lose weight if I sniff a wine gum !
Its empty calories. Hopefully its out your system now, and you can crack on with it :)

It isn't just you - wine is my big fall down too, or cold cider in hot weather does it too so i am being careful not to have any in the house -instead in my fridge is sugarfree sparkling elderflower water. Ok, I know its not the same, but its better than nowt!! X

Hope it's going well for you Harry......stay away from the wine ;) x

Done & dusted Harry. Move on xx

How's today been for you Harry? x

How are you doing Harry?

Hi Harry, hope everything is going well and your heel is not troubling you. x

Hi, I think everyday that I will start today but I just can't do it. My hours has been changed. Its 6-12 daytime. No more nights for me. I really need to start as I m not happy the way I look and feel.
I have only leftover soups and meal pack. Well over dated. I can't afford to buy some more. That's the big issue as well. Grrrr.
My heel is same mere :-(

restarting is so hard, I've spent a month saying I'll restart tomorrow and my weight just kept going up and up and up. It was only the shock of being nearly 15st again that made me start properly last week but I've wasted a month and could have had so much more of my regain off by now. If you cant afford to buy more packs now, what about just doing low carb until you can? You can still get into ketosis that way and as long as you take a multivitamin everyday you should be ok for a short while.

Harry I'm starting tomorrow so try and give it a go with me, we'll get through those first few days together x

I am eating out of date packs (about 8 months late), I can't taste a difference and work on the fact that they are all dried foods so can't really go off.

Best of luck honey, really hope tomorrow is your day xx

Here we go katie. I might have normal dinner tonight for my medicine. Otherwise I will be on packs all day.
only chicken and salad for dinner.
We can do it...

Glad you have your head in the right place, well done. x

Thanks Mere.
I have to do it as I am gaining all the weight back sadly.

Welcome back Harry, get back to daily weighing, post progress daily. When your on here daily your so motivated. Xxx

Hope it's been a good day for you Harry x

Thanks ladies.

How you getting on Harry. I have some out of date packs too. I just add a multi-vitamin at the end of the day x

I'm a pain normally and won't touch anything by it's date but don't worry about the packs at all.

Hows it going for you Harry? Xx

Back