Harry's 2013 Diary...

Have a lovely time in Cornwall but avoid those pasties!

What about pasties Mere???
Cause of my diet or there is another reason for that. Lol as I don't have a clue about this place yet.

Cornish pasties are delicious but about a thousand calories a bite!!!

They're lovely Harry but not suitable for dieters! Hope you have a lovely time in Cornwall.

I've just come back from Cornwall and is a very beautiful place. My sister has a van down there so we go a few times a year to stay.
Thankfully I'm not a fan of the famous Cornish pasties or pasties in general lol am a bugger for ice creams though!! X

Hope you enjoyed Cornwall harry :)

Thanks guys.
we r going on 25th of August Marge.
still time to lose more lard lol
working earlys this week.

Hope the dieting is going well for you Harry x

You will love Cornwall Harry. My brother & sister in law moved down there about 12 years ago & have never looked back. You could always have a go at surfing while you're there :p x

Hope you are having a lovely holiday. x

Hi Harry, aren't you home now? Hope you're back on track xx

I am home but I can't diet at the moment.I wasn't feeling very great at my holidays my reports are here I m badly anemic eating Galfer for that. Thyroid problem too sadly. For my feet and heel I am taking pain killers. Not a very healthy person on planet.
Plus side is this I m not eating junk only healthy meals. I miss you all too. I read diaries every day but don't post. Going through a lot at the moment. Hey I joined the gym its next to my work. Opening in November.
Hope you all are ok xxx
Thanks for your post.

Nice to see you posting again Harry. Hope you feel better very soon. x

Sorry to read you're not well Harry, hope the doctors soon get you sorted out x

Aw sorry to hear that Harry, our bodies are a rule unto it self sometimes. Joining the gym is a good idea, there will be some kind of exercise available that will help you feel a bit more positive about things. Slowly does it though x

Back