Harry's 2013 Diary...

Hope you are feeling better and have a lovely weekend. x

Eating healthy will not only make you feel better but weight will decline too so a win win really. Hope your feeling better Harry xxx

Ahhh Harry, sorry you're not well at the moment. Hope your health improves soon. Well done with joining the gym. Don't stay away, miss you posting xx

Hi Harry. I'm really sorry to hear your so poorly and hope you get better soon. I'm making a fresh start at the moment and am looking forward to you getting back to normal as I enjoy our post exchanges. Look after yourself and keep in touch.

Thanks ladies. Thinking to start from today. Lets see. I am in hospital waiting for blood test as I m fasting for this test. Fingers crossed for today. I will behave for sure.
Thanks lynn good luck xxx

Good luck with restart and hospital visit. x

Welcome back Harry! Good luck with your restart and your blood test xx

Hope you wasn't waiting around for long to get your bloods done.

Good luck today Harry x

How are you doing Harry? xx

Good Luck with the restart, I restarted on Monday myself.

Hope the blood results are good news.

Awww thanks everyone.
Not doing so good to be honest.
my heel is playing up again.
I m in agony. Now just waiting for blood tests. As doc mentioned that he thinks I m suffering with diabetes. Hope not.
Thyroid is getting worse too.
Some times pain is unbearable in my feet that I feel depressed. Why me? Why can't I live healthy life like others.
O well God knows better. Good luck to you all. Carry on you lovely people.

Hope you get sorted out soon. x

Hi Harry hope you're feeling better really soon and your heel gets sorted so you're not in so much pain take it easy x

Awww thanks everyone.
Not doing so good to be honest.
my heel is playing up again.
I m in agony. Now just waiting for blood tests. As doc mentioned that he thinks I m suffering with diabetes. Hope not.
Thyroid is getting worse too.
Some times pain is unbearable in my feet that I feel depressed. Why me? Why can't I live healthy life like others.
O well God knows better. Good luck to you all. Carry on you lovely people.

Hey harry. Did you find out about the thyroid and diabetes yet ?

Harry I hope you get your health problems sorted out soon. It is hard enough to diet when you are in the best of health but so much harder when you are under the weather. Take care of yourself. x

Hi Harry not heard from you in ages hope your health has improved. x

I am back Whoop whoop.
Stronger then ever.
First day will be tomorrow.
I joined the gym too so lets shed this lard lol...
Missed minimins and all you lovely friends.
Give me shout tomorrow if you don't hear anything.
dreading to step on scale.

Good to see you back Harry. Good luck with scales. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Mere I know scales won't be kind to me I can feel it. 1 month 100% is my target.7th jan to 7th feb..

Back