Harry's 2013 Diary...

Ahhhh its not coming off sadly. I check my weight on both machines gym and home ones but no lose what so ever. its third day here. oh I will not be disheartened soon it will come off. so far so good.

It will come off. There are so many factors that can cause a stall so glad you are not letting it get to you. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Its got to come off Harry, give it a little more time x

1.1/2 lbs down now. Not feeling very energetic today for some reason. Off to Gym now. One part of me don't want to go cause I have to walk there with my gym bag trying to kick my arse to go there. Lets see what happens?

Hope you enjoyed the gym. You should not be reading this until you get back.x

I woke up like that this morning but after doing a few flights of stair walking I'm raring to go. Hope you managed to get to gym Harry. x

Just got back in from the Gym, I had a really good session today. My son is using the laptop for his homework. Hope he finishes quickly then I will catch up with your diaries. 20 min bike 10 min cross trainer and all tummy,legs and arms weight lifting exercises.

Well done Harry. x

Well done on the exercise :)

Good on you Harry x

All going good thanks.
17s 1lbs
2lbs down so far.
maybe cause of gym I m losing slowly.
never mind I am happy.....

Slow but steady wins the game, well done. x

Yep & you will be more toned so will look slimmer quicker x

Good on you Harry! Slim AND toned, its a win/win result :) xxx

Awwww thanks ladies, I had bar for breakfast and strawberry shake pancake for lunch. I always put one egg in shakes to make pancake I think one egg is not a bad option? hope so. I cant stomach shakes at all bluurr.
Went to Gym 30 min cardio and 45 min other exercises, well pleased. I start enjoying gym now.
Hope you all have good and positive day, catch your diaries later. Nap time here...

Do you just use an egg and no water or both?

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Little water,egg and one tablet sweetner. Hope you enjoy it. Try to make it in a nonstick pan and use one calorie spray on it. Good luck

Back