Harvester steaks

Sorry for ressurecting an old post but always end up at this when looking up Harvester syns and thought others might too- so just wanted to add something!

Last time I was at Harvester I asked for the jacket potato without butter and it was sooo nice, so I asked how they cooked it and the waitress asked the chef- apparently they spray it with oil before putting it in the oven for an hour, so guess we have to put a syn aside for the oil (though if sprayed it shouldn't be too much!)

Also wanted to add that the butterscotch/strawberry sundae (the simple one, not the big epic ones) is 14 syns- if you can find someone to share that with it's quite a nice 7 syn desert if you fancy ice cream!

I personally always have the simple grilled chicken and use my syns on the JD sauce (5 syns for the small pot they give you but sooooo worth it!) and a few syns for the salad bar dressings which are all calorie labelled per ladle which is super convenient! One of my fave places to eat guilt free for slimming world :D and if you're taking someone who's not on a diet I HIGHLY recommend the ribs with JD sauce- best ribs we've ever had!

x

I love harvester

Back