Harvester Syns help -sorry!

berniegray242

Hi all!

I'm new here so and would like a bit of help.

I went out to Harvester after weigh in tonight (lost 2lbs!) and didn't fancy the simply chicken so I decided to try something different.

I went for the mixed grill with a jacket potato. I gave the other half the sausage and onion rings and there was no visable fat on the meat that was included (small amount of chicken, steak and bacon steak). There was also a fried egg and I had a portion of BBQ sauce... So this is how I syned it in my head... I'm doing EE

Meat - Free (it's grilled and I asked for no oil to be rubbed on it)
Jacket - Free
Peas - Free
Fried egg - maybe 2 for oil
BBQ sauce - 2 (says 40 cals on the menu but I only had half but would rather over estimate than under esitmate.

Do you think this is ok? I also had the salad but only had free salad with no dressing... so the whole thing would add up to 4 syns.

Thanks for your help in advance people (and sorry if this has been asked lots of times!)

Bernie

If you look on the harvester web site it gives you the nutrition info so you can work it out,I'm not sure what they do to there food but was shocked when a piece of grilled chicken came out at 4.5 where's I would of thought it was free

If you fried your own egg in oil, not frylight, it's only half a syn so I would say 2 syns is good incase it was dripping in oil. 4 for the bbq sauce sound ok too. I would do the same as you and count lean grilled meat, plain JP and peas as free.
Isn't it great to have such a guilt free meal out.

Thanks eternity :) it was a lovely meal and still felt virtuous after!

Kapeza - remember you need to add the free food allowance when working out syns on the website. I know that the grilled chicken is just that - fresh chicken just put on a grill so I'm not going to syn it.

Thanks both for getting back to me

Bernie

Back