Harvester

Stackhead

Slow and steady...
The SW website has done a feature about Harvester, so I thought i'd make everyone aware of it, because there have been a lot of threads about syn value/Free -ness of it.

The feature says that you can have any of the following as FREE, but count 1 or 2 syns for any oil used in cooking.

• Flame-grilled chicken breast (keep it Free by removing the skin)
  • Rump/sirloin/rib eye/fillet steak
  • Lamb steak
  • Gammon steak
  • Flame-grilled salmon steak
  • Grilled sea bass fillets
FREE food side orders are:
  • jacket potato
  • pilau rice
  • baby potatoes – ask for them with no butter (or butter on the side) so you control the Syns
  • corn on the cob – again ask for no butter
  • roasted flat mushrooms
The best sauces are:
Piri piri sauce - 1 syn per tbsp
Tomato salsa - 1/2 syn per tbsp

Lower syn sauces include:
Chilli, ginger & spring onion sauce
Country gravy

xx

I saw this earlier on the website- just wish they gave ideas to have for Veggie main options- last time I had soya sausages, obviously with a jacket potato- don't think the syns were too bad but couldn't be sure!
Although to be fair, harvester isn't exactly the best place to go if you are veggie...

I saw this online - nearest one is about 25 miles away, hope they do this for other chain pubs too

Possibly my favourite post! Thank you so much! Trying to get back into sw to lose some weight before Xmas and this is just the kick start I needed, I LOVE the Harvester and the idea of flame grilled salmon, jacket potato and green beans on a bit of ee + salad, well happy :-D

Does anyone know the syn value of the tomato pasta on the salad bar? Love that as well :-D

Thanks again OP :-D

Thanks stackhead! On my way now! xx

This is sooo good! And they do take away now too!

Hi,

Sorry if I am repeating someone elses question but is the fat free vinegarette at harvester free on SW? Anyone know how many syns their lovely coleslaw is???

Many thanks

icurez2002 said:
Hi,

Sorry if I am repeating someone elses question but is the fat free vinegarette at harvester free on SW? Anyone know how many syns their lovely coleslaw is???

Many thanks

I went to a harvester last week and the fat free vinaigrette was labelled as 20 cals per ladle (the mini dressings ladle they have in the pot!) So I counted it as 1syn per ladle

Hi Stackhead,

Great to see your post - thank you so much.

Have always gone for the gammon with jacket or baby spuds (no butter), filled up on salad....so I've been very well behaved....apart from the occasional blob of Thousand Island dressing on the salad....and maybe some of the seeds with mini-croutons.....but otherwise very well behaved ;)

Thank you so much. I am just checking out what I could have before I go so I don't get remotest and cheat x

I'm going on Saturday, the plan is to have meat and potatoes with no butter (haven't decided which meat yet, might go for salmon) and a low syn sauce. The I can spend 13 syns on a chocolate or toffee sundae if my friend fancies a pudding. Might even see about sharing one

I love the harvester, on a red day I will get the harvester combo chosing 2 flamegrilled chicken breasts with a jacket potato (hexb) and loads of superfree from the salad bar. On an EE day I will usually have the same but with a side of corn on a cobb or maybe rice instead of potato! I went last night in fact...

I'd have an ee day if going, unless little one was with me, then I'd have meat and get chips for him and I'd just have the meat with loads of salad

When I did SW years ago when harvester used to have the syns printed on their menu next to the items red devil sauce was free thats how I went from thousand island dressing .... Now it's syned .. Anyone in the knowif it's still free ?

This is

image-2009750473.jpg

This is what I had yesterday on my visit to harvester ... And a big bowl of salad

When I did SW years ago when harvester used to have the syns printed on their menu next to the items red devil sauce was free thats how I went from thousand island dressing .... Now it's syned .. Anyone in the knowif it's still free ?

It's not on syns online :( none of the sauces are

Back