Has anybody done CD on holiday?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by GaynorEm, 23 May 2008 Social URL.

1. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    I was just wondering if anybody had done CD on holiday? Or do you throw caution to the wind and intend to eat moderately?

I go away in two weeks and have been messing about on my diet (VLCD) and am thinking of going to CD...thing is will SSing be too difficult when on holiday?

Gaynor x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i went to the uk for a weekend back in febfor 3day i stuck to ss it was so hard but worth it as i lost 7lbs that week. I was in spain a while ago and came of cd and ate food ganied 5/6 pounds tryed my best to avoid bad stuff but to be honest i didnt i though look if im getting back to it i might as well enjoy my holiday as i had a crap time in feb. Out with bf me not eating it was horrible. One thing though i found it hard to get back to it after the holiday :)

becky x

4. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi gaynor, i have ss'd 3 times on hols but only on long weekends away so a max of 4 days, found it quite hard, but was glad had done it when hol over, is up to you though, am going away tomorrow for a week, but because im that much further on im going to enjoy myself

good luck with what you decide x

5. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    Thanks ladies, I think I will wait till I return and then start on CD...however I wont be going silly as I don't want to gain any of the pounds I have lost so far.
    X x

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Gaynor, what VLCD are you currently doing?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.