Has anyone been to a MiniMins meet?

rainbow

Gold Member
Have just been looking through the other threads as you do and wondered if anyones ever been or considered going to one of the MiniMins meets? By the sounds of it people from on here meet up and go out and have a right laugh. Theres one organized in York on 26th and 27th September 2008 - just wondered if anyone on here fancied it, I feel like I know you guys and with some familiar names and faces there it would be more fun xxx

Oooh I'd be up for that one. I love York.

I'm going to Butlins in July with some of the girls from here so that will be my first meet

the meets are wonderful... ive been to.. let me count.. 7ish.. and i really just love them.. its just nice to get together.. put names to faces.. have a chin wag.. and meet some amazing people.. for a lot of us.. its the inspiration that we need to just get back on that wagon.. or to try that bit harder.. i cannot big up the meets enough..
if you havnt been to one yet.. you should.. even just to try it..

Brum next weekend.. and im SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited..

x x x

Not been to one , but i can guess its in a pub , and everyones drinking water lol and opening a shake to go with that haha

I most certainly wont only be drinking water! x

Not been to one , but i can guess its in a pub , and everyones drinking water lol and opening a shake to go with that haha

hehe.. people from all different diets go.. We have some who ss.. some who do 790/810.. We have maintainers.. People who arent doign a diet.. Weight loss surgery.. Everything..

So some people eat.. some people dont.. but its never been a problem.. ever.

x x

Ha ha nor me!

If we have our car back from the garage (and if we are left with any cash after paying the garage!) I will see if Mr Taz would be up for it. I have a friend in Brum who wants me to visit so I could combine the two!

Um id love to go to the one in York but its way too ar for me to travel so ill have to have a think about it first.

Ruthy xxx

Um id love to go to the one in York but its way too ar for me to travel so ill have to have a think about it first.

Ruthy xxx

I think there is talk of one in Cardiff Ruthy...... look on the Meets Thread.... not sure if they've set a date yet though....:D

Be cool if you did Ruthy - you could make it into a mini holiday he he! I know distance is a factor for a lot of people xxx

IF THERE IS ONE IN CARDIFF I WILL BE THERE!!!!

YAY IT WOULD BE G8!:D

I've been to loads of meets now - and they're all fab!! :D

Really looking forward to Birmingham next weekend now ... then Glasgow in May ... Liverpool in July ... and York in September :happy036:

Thers a thread on here..... let me go find it xxx

Back