Has anyone bought lighterlife magazine?

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
I've seen this in the shops and wondered had anyone bought it. I know it isn't LT but thought it might offer some inspiration in the cold evenings with my mug of hot chocolate shake : )

WhenIfirst did Lt I bought it and it helped for as long as I was in the right frame of mind. The before and After pics always encourage me to truck on a little longer. :D

I do the night time hot choc thing too lol

are you having a postathon rachel??!! Keep them coming - am at work (family business) but OH has gone to play golf so am having fun:):):bliss:

all the before and after photos are inspirational - i just hope i carry on so i have an "after" photo to be taken!!

Last edited:
Lol can you tell? I just finished a big deadline yesterday so am enjoying a well-deserved afternoon of not much work!

Lol can you tell? I just finished a big deadline yesterday so am enjoying a well-deserved afternoon of not much work!

don't blame you - i always feel full of life in the mornings but find the afternoons a slog - and I've got college tonight so thought i'd take it easy and log on lol!

ahhh -my days of college and deadlines ended in May (for now anyways) so I'm enjoying happy housewifery and a year to sort myself da f*** out! I commiserate,congratulate and wish all deadliners and students luck!!

p.s. I SOOOOO want an 'after' pic! lol

ahhh -my days of college and deadlines ended in May (for now anyways) so I'm enjoying happy housewifery and a year to sort myself da f*** out! I commiserate,congratulate and wish all deadliners and students luck!!

p.s. I SOOOOO want an 'after' pic! lol

learning massage and anatomy etc - so it should be even more incentive to lose weight as I AM NOT ordering a salon uniform in size 20 - i'd look like a pig!!

lol sadly it was a work deadline not a college deadline! I miss those days...actually, I don't, I was always stressed because I never did any work! If I'd actually got on and done it, I'd have felt better!

You're going to have a fab after pic...soon. You're already looking heaps slimmer (in my imagination lol)

Anatomy and massage eh? Nice one -you would so not look like a pig! lol Focus on the postive thing you are doing and not what size you'll be cus going for an ambition is impressive on its own -your weight will not lessen that!

And Rachel -sadly I'm the same. I loved doing my degree (English -can't ya tell by my grammar lmao) but meeting deadlines, reading 4 books a week with the kids and everything..let's just say I need this time to sort the house out and myself. But not in that order ;)

And from where I sit, a deadline is a dealine and the pressures all weigh the same!

Anatomy and massage eh? Nice one -you would so not look like a pig! lol Focus on the postive thing you are doing and not what size you'll be cus going for an ambition is impressive on its own -your weight will not lessen that!

Am very mindful of all the skinny minnies on the course - another reason to stick to LT - and if someone's having a back massage, they can't smell my minging breath lol!!

learning massage and anatomy etc - so it should be even more incentive to lose weight as I AM NOT ordering a salon uniform in size 20 - i'd look like a pig!!

roflao

I read that as salmon uniform, and thought why would anyone want to be massaged by a salmon :eek:

LMCO!! that is just one of the services I will be offering when qualified - "come and be massaged by a salmon - it's different - i have fish fingers"........i think i've lost it this afternoon

I'm sure there will be loads of skinnies -but I bet none of them could do what you're doing! I do understand how it'll make you feel though -its horrible when you keep comparing yourself or worse (what I do) imagine myself through their eyes. BUT!! You are making amazing progress to getting happy with yourself and what you are doing, who you are is so much more beautiful than anyone who has never had to look at themselves like you've done.

And as to the yikky breathe, sod it lol If you get paranoid just gently ask them if they've been having problems with their oral health and blame it on the client!

LMAO @ SALMON UNIFORM! New minimins LT motto for all strugglers 'One bite and you're hooked' -andhow in her salmon uniform can be the mascot!

I'm sure there will be loads of skinnies -but I bet none of them could do what you're doing! I do understand how it'll make you feel though -its horrible when you keep comparing yourself or worse (what I do) imagine myself through their eyes. BUT!! You are making amazing progress to getting happy with yourself and what you are doing, who you are is so much more beautiful than anyone who has never had to look at themselves like you've done.

And as to the yikky breathe, sod it lol If you get paranoid just gently ask them if they've been having problems with their oral health and blame it on the client!

you just managed to make me cry and laugh at the same time then!! i now look like a pig without even putting the uniform on lol x x x x x

Ah - well I do love bacon :D ;) silly moo :D

LMAO @ SALMON UNIFORM! New minimins LT motto for all strugglers 'One bite and you're hooked' -andhow in her salmon uniform can be the mascot!

LMHO!!

Back