Has anyone ditched Slimming World for Weight Watchers?

i joined sw nov 2009 and lost about a stone in 2months, but since jan this year have not been able to afford a group so am doing it from home, just sick and tired of pasta n meat, fed up, and i have put on nearly 2 stone cus i am over eating then cheating by eating crap as i am down as the weight will not budge(my own fault)

also i went to ww 2years ago and lost 2stone in about 5months, felt so healthy n not as bloated. I have all the books n calculator would like to get on ww again but feel quite hungry on it. Any tips for 0 point foods?
I cannot afford to go to a group so am doing it at home. x

I have been doing 5 months on SW and after sticking 100% most of the time, I ahve ahd christmas, and the odd emal out, I am 1.5lbs lioghter than when I started. I keep being told the diet works, and stick to it, trust it. C says diaries are fine, people assume you are cheating! I think that it just doesn't suit some not to restrict the amount that goes in to their mouths. Especially those, that didn't overeat on the whole before, and don't ahve much to lose. I want to lose 1.5stone that crept on over 3 years. My day to day eating enver pout weight on, it was healthy and good, I just didn't lose weight between christmases, holidays and weekends away. Partly due to depo, which I ahve now been off for a year. I am relaly hoping that WW will do this for me!! I am starting it today! My first day ahs been hard. 18 points doesn't seem alot after eating without restriction. Especially when all those thhings that were out of bounds are suddenly now in bounds. Yeah, I had white bread!!!!!! I have been a gold member since 2003, and stayed in target unitil 2006, so do know it works. Amazing how quick you forget when doind another diet though!

Lynda

I am currently on sw and for a year it has been fantastic. However I have got to the stage where I am getting fed up :cry:. I know sw works that is not the problem the issue is me I just seem to have been within the same 4lbs range since Christmas. On sw I have lost a fair amount of weight but im still a fair bit from where I want to be. Ideally I wanted to get to my 6 stone award then move to try ww for the last push to loose weight however im just not getting there. Its good for me to see other people in this situation and how they have approached it. Any extra advice would be welcomed!

I use to do WW - then stopped, so tried SW - but I think WW is more suited to me, so re-joining my group on Thurs (but have started from today) and I find the SW group not as busy or as nice. The WW leader is fab and the groups always busy, so makes me want to stay more....

x

Back