Has anyone done Exante and Slim and Save (not at the same time) before?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Just wondering if anyone has experiences of both Exante and Slim and Save? Are the mushroom and thai soups from S&S like the Exante ones flavour wise? I couldn't stand either for Exante, couldn't even finish the pack. There's a lemongrass (I think) flavour in the thai one that was disgusting, made me feel a bit sick! Just wondering if I need to pass them off onto my boyfriend or not!

I'm planning on mixing both diets, going to do 2 weeks TS exante, then have my taster pack week on S&S then follow 2 more weeks TS exante, then hopefully decide which diet I like the most to carry me a further 4 weeks and then go onto refeed!
I haven't tried the soups yet tho, so can't comment on them, but good luck! :) x

I think you will need to try them yourself- everybody's tastes are so different and no two people are the same. I did Exante then Slim and Save and found that the soups on both all tasted the same. I found that Exante mushroom tasted like veg soup (I hate mushrooms but like the mushroom soup!), but it was the awful colour that put me off. Similarly the Thai soup looked like dishwater but I found the flavour ok- just chucked in a load of soy sauce. I got so sick of Exante soups due to the lack of variety that I never ordered any on Slim and Save although tried a couple of a friend's and they were like cupasoups.
You're best off giving them a whirl, if you hate them let your boyfriend finish it and have something else. Then at least you'll know not to order any more and you know you're not missing something you really like.
It's worth mentioning that people find that the food they like usually isn't always the flavour they like in MRPs- I'm a bit of a chocoholic and sweet freak but all the shakes, excepting Exante banana, made me gag/ bring it back up! Other people think they are really nice. Horses for courses :) Try everything even if you hate it in 'real' food, would be my best advice.

Thanks for the replies.

I'm not asking people if they like them or for opinions really, just whether those two soups are similar to exante ones, which I thought they probably would be.

Have tried both. I liked the exante Thai soup, but don't like the s&s Thai soup, it didn't have that Thai (lemon grass?) taste I liked, but is spicy instead. It tastes v different to me than the exante one. So u might like it, but then u might not.

I've tried both exante and slim and save and much prefer slim & save much more variety and it's nice; unlike exante which i was having to force down.

thanks for the replies, will give the Thai one a try then.

Back