Has anyone done the 1000 - 1500 cal option on Cambridge

DEdwards

Hi, I need to lose about 1½ stone and I can't do sole source can anyone tell me if they have just done the option of replacing just one meal per day with a cambridge product and were they successful?

Thanks
Denise xx:)

Hi Denise
I also want to lose 1 1/2 stone I've been trying to SS and SS+ for nearly 3 weeks now but I just cant do it. I was ready for packing it all in but now after a chat with my cdc Im going to do a higher plan. Just been reading through the yellow book theres some beautiful recipes that im going to try.
Sorry I'm not mmuch help but try to stick with it, we will get there in the end!

Hi Donna
Thanks for you reply, I have found it really hard to try and stick to it and am just finding it a waste of money and my counsellors time. I am going to try eating a healthy breakfast, replacing lunch with a bar and then a healthy dinner in the evenings and see if I can shift a couple of pounds each week!! We will have to keep each other updated with how we get on each week so good luck xxx

Hi Donna
Thanks for your reply. I am just finding it so hard and I don't want to waste money and my counsellers time. I have decided I am going to eat a healthy breakfast, replace my lunch with a cambridge bar and then have a healthy dinner, I am also going swimming at least 4 times per week so hopefully the pounds might start to come off!!

We will have to keep each other updated good luck xxx

Hi Denise
How you doing today? I'd love it if we could support each other through this especially as we have the same amount to lose.
Well after 3 weeks of trying to do this diet my cdc has just been and Im shocked I've lost 5lbs :) and 2" on my stomach, although on my first weigh in, it was in the evening and I'd had a chinese before getting weighed lol but still i'm happy with 5lb.
Im aiming to do the 1000 plan but depending how i'm feeling some days may do 810 then others 1200. My cdc says this will be fine and I should still lose the weight. I'd be happy with 2lb a week.
This morning I had muesli for breakfast and now just had a cambridge bar. If I get peckish this afternoon I'll have a shake and then tonight Ive got pork loin and couscous with orange and mushroom sauce (recipe in yellow book page 13) I had it last night and it was yummy.
Don't forget drink plenty of water.

Hi, i'm doing same as you. I've lost 3 stone but need to lose another one and 1and a half would be even better. I've SS for first few weeks then half heartedly for next 6 weeks but on final push now. Like most i cant financially afford to play at it so i'm having loads of water in the morning. At lunch i've been having chicken breast or ham slices and tomatoes. I'm just in from work now and this is my difficult to manage time so i've had a shake. I'll have a healthy salad for tea and a tetra or bar later on.
Sorry, that was a bit long winded. I'm doing half an hour on the wii fit every evening. I feel really focussed at the moment (won't last long) but i know how disappointed i will be if i dont make it to target for my 40th.
Good luck guys, would like to keep in touch with you.

Hi Donna
Well done on the weight loss that is brilliant, I don't get weighed till a week today as my CDC is on holiday so hopefully I might see a good loss!!!

Well so far today I have had a bar for breakfast, I went swimming for half an hour at lunch and came back and had tuna, sweetcorn and lettuce salad with balsamic vinegar. I am just about to have a tetra (to stop my afternoon cravings!!) and then for tea tonight I have got a chicken breast with lots of veg (cabbage, broccoli & carrots). I have drank 2 cups of coffee (using skimmed milk) and so far 2l of water and onto my 2nd 2l bottle so I should get through it!!

I am finding it so much easier this way and hopefully like you say we should see at least a 2lb a week weightloss so in no time we will be at our goal weights!!

How can I get one of those tickers you have got to track weightloss??

Have a good evening
Denise xx

Hi, i'm doing same as you. I've lost 3 stone but need to lose another one and 1and a half would be even better. I've SS for first few weeks then half heartedly for next 6 weeks but on final push now. Like most i cant financially afford to play at it so i'm having loads of water in the morning. At lunch i've been having chicken breast or ham slices and tomatoes. I'm just in from work now and this is my difficult to manage time so i've had a shake. I'll have a healthy salad for tea and a tetra or bar later on.
Sorry, that was a bit long winded. I'm doing half an hour on the wii fit every evening. I feel really focussed at the moment (won't last long) but i know how disappointed i will be if i dont make it to target for my 40th.
Good luck guys, would like to keep in touch with you.

Hi,
well done on the 3 stone weightloss that is brilliant.

That would be great for you to join me and Donna so we can all give each other support to get our final weight off and for you to look gorgous on your 40th birthday.

Good luck
Denise :D

Evening ladies,

Welcome to our little chats Fattothinfor40 It will be great if you join in.
We are all so close to our targets , If or should I say when I lose this weight I will be 9st 7lb then I will decided if I want to go any further. Im 5'2" so at this weight I should look ok.
How tall are both of you? and what is your weight target? If you dont want to tell I understand.
This is my worst time of the day, I work full time so i'm kept busy during the day, on an evening i'm busy running around after my 6 year old daughter Rachel but she goes to bed at 8pm and then I tend to watch tv or play on the xbox, but this is my time I want to eat and its not because I'm hungry, just because I'm bored.
Hope your both having a great evening

Morning Ladies
Well I am 5'6'' and my weight target is 11st or there abouts (in the 10's would be great but we will see!!). The worst time of the day for me is the afternoon's in work and just when I get home from work as I am preparing tea, my downfall is that I pick especially at bread and butter but I have been quite good recently. This weekend is going to be hard as we are having friends round for a BBQ on Saturday for my husbands birthday so I will try not to steer to much away from the diet although I will be having few vodka tonics!! Do either of you have any plans for the weekend? xx

Hi, I'm 5'4" and my goal is 10 stone but i think 10 and a half is more realistic for me. I work in a school so i am home by 3.30pm and i graze from then til tea. However, i am much more focussed just now and if i'm munching its ham, or chicken slices, cherry tomatoes. I'm having two packs and a healthy salad. I've moved up to 1200 cals as i needed to taste more on my plate, i love tomoatoes and beetroot, spring onion. Hopefully this will keep my taste buds happy for the next few pounds of weight loss. I love white wine - mega cals - so it will be a few voddies and diet coke this weekend. I am so pleased with my loss so far i am not going to deprive myself.
Have a great weekend ladies.

Morning

What a day yesterday It was Rachel's sports day in the morning, she was reayyly good and her team came 3rd. Then I had to travel up to Durham on business to pick some tyre moulds up, I have family up there so spent a hour seeing them and travelled back, I was shattered didnt get home till 9:45pm. Fodd wise was very bad as it wasn't a planned trip we just decided yesterday morning so my food was: muesli for breakfast, lunch was chicken bites, french fries crisps and a mars bar from a garage on the way, drank a litre of water and then with getting home so late and rachel was starving we went through macdonalds drive and I had a quarter pounder with cheese, fries and 6 nuggets so it was a total wrong food day yesterday.
I'm just about to go and have a shake now as I havent had anything yet today, Tonight were going for a carvery at the pub which wont be too bad I will just have loads of veg with meat. Then in the village where my partner lives they are having a beer festival so were going to that, will try to limit my alcholol intake after yesterday though.
Hope you enjoy your weekends

Morning ladies,
From Monday was well focussed and doing well. Had impromptu night with friends on Fri. Many vodkas, singing, dancing and a late night later felt ok but so tired yesterday. Stood on scales in morning and i'd lost 3lbs which gave me huge boost as scales not moved for weeks. After all that alcohol i had the munchies all day yesterday and fought it fairly well until we had a few folks for bbqlater on. Did mostly salad and meat but there was crisps and cake. Didn't have any alcohol but stood on scales this morning and weight back on again. Hey ho, quite cheesed off with myself now. Housework all day today so i'll do it with great vigour, walk the dog and an hour on the wii fit.

Good afternoon ladies,

I haven't had chance to pop on this weekend but I went off the rails a bit!! We had a BBQ on Saturday so I ended up eating a burger, hot dog and various nibbles as well as vodka's and diet lemonade (lost count of how many I had there!!), Yesterday was spent recovering and I didn't really eat much which isn't good either!

Anyway back on track today, I have had a bar and apple for brekkie, tuna salad for lunch I also went swimming for half an hour, I am going to have my shake about 3.30pm and I am on about 3 litres of water now. I haven't got a clue what I am doing for tea tonight but it will be something simple like a jacket with salad. I have been out and bought one of those excercise balls in tesco (only £5 just hope it doesnt burst when I get on it!!) so can start toning up my stomach!!

Getting weighed on Thursday so I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I have lost a couple of pounds!

Denise xx

Hi
Didnt really get any of my exercise done yesterday. Absolutely shattered after the weekend. Been good all day, just in and i've had 3 biscuits and a bit of cous cous salad left over from barbie. Now not happy with myself but i suppose there is still time in day to redeem myself. I will do exercise today and i will have a healthy tea. Hope to be on tomorrow much more focussed. We can do this.

hi

was hoping i could hop on this thread. I started 1000 cal today on the advice of my CDC, not been feeling too great and have had a major drop in energy to the point of being unable to manage excercise. Not good when I am doing a charity bike ride on Sunday.

I am 5ft 3 and need to lose roughly another stone to get to my goal weight.

Had my weigh in today after a week of 810 and have lost nothing (big cheat on friday night tho:eek:)

So i am hoping to gain sum energy back and lose some weight this week.

Had a quick look at the booklet at my appointment with CDC this morning, and the only breakfast option i like is the shredded wheat. Can we have that aswell as a shake? (cant remember what the book said now, and forgot to pick up my copy)

Hope you are all enjoying these stages of CD.

There doesnt seem to be a great deal of info on the net about it, so looking forward to picking up the booklet from my CDC on Thurs.

Good luck all.

Debs x

Back