Has anyone done this & Cambridge Diet, just wondered how they compare?

Must agree even though I am only on day 2 I too am loving the products more & agree being able to have a meal AND veg is g8 just hoping I can lose on it. X

Has anyone done this & Cambridge Diet, just wondered how they compare?

I'm a new covert too! Had chilli and broccoli for tea last night whilst the family had sausages and didn't feel left out, it was actually rather tasty! I agree that the shakes are a bit more watery but the meals make up for that for me. It's so much cheaper and whilst ill miss weekly chats with a CD counsellor (mine was fab but have heard of others who aren't!), I just couldn't afford to do Cambridge right now.

It's been about 3 years since I last did CD and I was so surprised at the different ones on the market now, it's obviously bit business! The bigger losses are a motivator, tried WW but too much temptation, fer better to just take that food choice out of the equation for me!

I totally agree I find it so much easier to just take food away. Agree the shakes r more watery but on the plus side makes them a lot easier to make up, am loving the shaker makes it so easy to make them too! X

My daughter is also loving them she keeps nicking my food lol

Back