Anyone done the cambridge diet before slim and save?

Forever*Autumn

Hi,

Im looking into S&S as i need to lose 9 stone. I have done CD in the past and lost 5 stone.

If you did the cambridge diet, how does slim and save compare, cost, taste and weightloss wise?

Thanks for any info and advice.

Forever*Autumn

Hey and welcome :) I only did cambridge for about two days as I wasnt really ready...but taste and cost wise i'd say s&s is soo much better...especially as you can have meals, veg, milk and protein too!

Good luck with your journey :) x

Hi,

Im looking into S&S as i need to lose 9 stone. I have done CD in the past and lost 5 stone.

If you did the cambridge diet, how does slim and save compare, cost, taste and weightloss wise?

Thanks for any info and advice.

Forever*Autumn

Hi autumn! I did cd about 3 years ago. And I quite liked it. I haven't started back on slim and save yet as I'm working through my exante packs first but a friend gave me a slim and save tester box to try.

I find the shakes not too dissimilar apart from the crispy ones which are much nicer and a nice change.

The soups are also very similar in texture and taste.

The best thing about slim and save though are the meals! Omg this is why I will be switching from exante. I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I really feel like I could do that diet for the next 12 weeks happily instead of just doing it. Spag Bol, mild curry, cottage pie, spicy tomato pasta are all amazing!

The bars in my opinion aren't as good but I was a huge fan of the cd bars, the caramel one was yum yum! But I have only tried two bars so far.

Price wise slim and save works out cheaper and there are no councillors to have to see which is a huge bonus. I think I was spending £60 a week (I'm tall so had to do 4 packs a day) where as I think slim and save works out at around £30 a week for four sachets a day (which you have to do or do three a day and a low calorie low carb meal)

Hope that helps a bit! If it was a choice between cd and slim and save I'd choose slim and save!

You can try their taster pack to see if you like the products first, it's only about £30 with delivery xx

I did Cambridge, but prefer slim and save - it's cheaper and I had a couple of different CDC one great, the other useless - I knew more than she did; however I prefer to just order and weigh myself (plus I can do this first thing with no clothes on :eek: which is more accurate), plus you get support from the forums on here.

The cambridge bars are bigger, but the S & S bars are tastier and I like the fact you can have a protein meal, as I can eat with the family and factor in a meal out too. I am 5' 10 so had four options on Cambridge the same as S & S, so that wasn't a deciding factor, however the price was and S & S is much cheaper.

Order the sample pack from Slim and Save and see how you get on - Good luck :)

The shakes are as nice as cd, the soups are comparable, the meals are lovely, the bars not as nice. I miss a few shake flavours from cd(choc mint.cappucino and choc orange) but slim and save is cheaper.

The shakes are as nice as cd, the soups are comparable, the meals are lovely, the bars not as nice. I miss a few shake flavours from cd(choc mint.cappucino and choc orange) but slim and save is cheaper.

I love chocolate mint! So much so I make my chocolate shakes up with cold peppermint tea! Does the trick if you miss it xx

I will have to do that I think.Wish there was a way of doing the choc orange too.

I will have to do that I think.Wish there was a way of doing the choc orange too.

Hmmmm that one is more tricky. Orange food flavouring? Or does that have sugar or calls
In it?

I did Cambridge on and off a couple of years ago, I liked Cambridge and did lose weight. I've come to Slim and Save as it's cheaper, the shakes are very similar to Cambridge. The bars are lush especially the honey nougat one (tastes like a Toblerone) and like others have said the meals won it for me!!!! I've just had chilli con carne and it was yum yum yum!!!

Back