Has anyone else noticed......

Your confidence does come across and sense of fun too!

Maybe you and me should agree to add to the love yourself thread everyday this weekend as I hadn't been adding for a while too.

Had a good day today so feeling more positive again too. Planning to be strict this weekend to get back on track so posting will be good for me too.

Any plans for the weekend?

Dizzy x

Well, me & Chloe are putting up our Christmas tree tomorrow, that is after we get back from her swimming lessons....and taekwando lesson....I have someone coming over tomoro morning as well to look at Chloes old bike, cos I've advertised it for sale, so if he buys it, Chloe can save the money towards her nintendo DS that she wants....

Tomoro night then I am doing absolutely nothing, Chloe is going to a show with someone I know here, she is kind of my aunt but not really (complicated!!) and she has said that Chloe can stay over if she wants....so it looks like I have an evening to myself....dunno wat to do!! nooone is going out cos they have no money..think it might be a home facial, manicure, pedicure, body scrub night"!!

Wat about you??

Defo deal on posting on that thread all weekend....we both deserve to love ourselves!!

Back